☆Three☆

🔞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The night was full of laughter, drinks and flirting with the man sitting at the table. Nat and Wanda were teasing Harley but she couldn't help herself. Loki was a very attractive man and he was charming.

It must have been the accent because Harley was swooning and she was sucked into the blue of his eyes. After a few hours of him sitting at the table, she had turned her attention to Loki listening to everything he had to say and enjoying the way his lips moved as he spoke. The alcohol made her slightly dizzy but she wasn't sure if it was Loki or the alcohol.

"Harley?" Loki said, his hand sliding up her thigh, settling just beneath her skirt. He looked up at Nat and Wanda who were caught up in conversation and turned his attention back to Harley who was chewing her bottom lip, "Would you perhaps like to...get out of here?"

"Yes," Harley said, "I would. Like, now,"

Loki smirked and nodded. They both downed their drinks and Loki stood up, holding his arm out to Harley. She grinned and grabbed hold of it, pulling her bag from the seat. Harley glanced at her friends but they were having a heated debate.

She'd message them later.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Loki opened the door to his hotel room and pulled Harley in. She didn't have enough time to admire the views before he had her pressed against the wall, his lips claiming hers. Harley dropped her bag and ran her hands up to his hair, dragging her fingers through his hair, and tossing his hairband across the room.

Their kiss was heated and their tongues explored each other's mouths. Harley felt her body heat up and the way Loki grabbed her waist made her shiver in anticipation. A small groan escaped her mouth into the kiss and she felt her feet lift from the floor. Loki made her wrap her legs around her waist and he moved away from the wall, not taking his lips from hers.

Harley yelped slightly as she was tossed onto the bed and she leaned back on her elbows, staring up at the man taking his shirt off. She bit into her lip as her eyes trailed down to the toned body he revealed. Loki crawled over her and played with the button of her shirt, before he ripped it in half, sending the buttons flying across the room.

"Fuck," She hissed out as his mouth found the sweet spot on her neck and she groaned, pulling Loki closer to her by her feet. She quickly kicked her heels off and yanked the ripped shirt from her body.

Their hands fumbled around with each other's clothes until they were both naked. The coolness in the room made Harley shiver and she arched her back as Loki wrapped his lips around her nipple, his other hand squeezing her breast, rolling her other nipple between his fingers.

"Oh, God!" She whimpered out and Loki chuckled.

"I love that," He said, running his tongue across to her other breast, "I want you to scream that louder,"

Harley began to pant as Loki's large hand squeezed its way down her body and slipped between her legs. Loki groaned against her breast feeling how wet she was and Harley's eyes almost rolled into the back of her head when he pressed a finger inside.

"You're so wet," Loki whispered against her skin, "I enjoy knowing that I was the one to do that to you,"

"Fuck," She hissed out as he began to thrust his finger deep inside her, "I-I, God, I want more!"

"You shall, my love," He whispered, sucking the skin on her breast, "Patience,"

"Fuck being patient," She breathed out, "Loki, I want you. Please!"

"Since you asked so nicely," Loki chuckled and removed his fingers. There was a moment of silence before Harley arched her back, crying out slightly as Loki slammed himself inside her.

"Fuck!" She screamed and grabbed hold of Loki's shoulders, "Ah-s-so big!"

Loki buried his face into the base of her neck, "So tight. So fucking tight,"

Harley lifted her hips every time Loki slammed his hips forward and she was unable to keep her noises in. Loki pushed himself up, resting his hands next to her head as he thrust as deep and hard as he could.

Harley opened her eyes to see Loki looking down at her and she yanked his face to hers, crushing her lips against his. She kissed him hard and he kissed her back, biting her lower lip on occasion while trying to keep up his rhythm.

The sounds of their skin slapping against each other filled the air, alongside their pants and moans of pleasure.

Harley could feel the coil inside begin to tighten and she pulled away from the kiss, trying to breathe properly. She felt tense and the coil snapped. Harley arched her back as her orgasm hit and she cried out Loki's name.

Loki began to speed his thrusts up, helping her through the orgasm and he grunted loudly, forcing himself as deep inside her as he possibly could. Harley winced at the slight pain but another orgasm hit her and she bit down hard onto her lower lip, trembling underneath him.

Another groan and string of curse words escaped Loki's lips and he stilled, almost dropping his whole weight on top of her. They laid there in each other's embrace before he pulled out, dropping onto the bed beside her.

Harley's mouth was dry and she swallowed hard, letting Loki pull her into his chest.

"That...that was...wow," She said quietly, "Out of this world,"

"I agree," Loki said, running his fingers up and down her back, "Are you ok? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, no, not at all," Harley said, closing her eyes, "I...can I be honest with you?"

"Of course,"

"My ex could never make me cum like that," She said, feeling her face burn.

"I am a lucky man," Loki chuckled, "I will help clean you up. Wait there,"

"I can-"

"No," Loki said sitting up, "I insist,"

Harley felt her blush deepen and she watched Loki climb out of bed. Her eyes watched his naked ass walking into the bathroom. He came back out with a washcloth. She let him spread her legs and she flinched when he pressed the cloth against her.

"Mmm," He smirked, "Would you be up for another round?"

Harley smirked back, "Would you be able to handle another round?"

"My darling, with you? Of course,"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────