"I need to put a stop to this now." My gaze moved back and forth from his fist to his eyes. He kept staring into my eyes as I sighed and shook my head. "Li, stop please. If you do that, they will never be your friends, and then you have that chance of getting picked on," I say, pausing as I bite my lip, vision getting blurred by oncoming tears, "and then you will have to go through what I go through." I say again as I shake my head, blinking back tears but failing. "I couldn't have you go through that because of me." I say, trying to sound as strong as possible, but my voice came out hoarse and weak.

"I don't care," he states firmly as he caresses my shoulder, "they can pick on and torment me, replace me, do whatever." He says, pulling me into his warm embrace. "At least then I won't feel so guilty and like a piece of shit for picking on an innocent girl who chooses to still be nothing but nice to a person who decided to do nothing for her," he said pausing as he shakes his head then looks me in the eyes, "when I should have."

"Why would you give up your popularity just to protect me from them though, it's not fair Li." I was a little confused as to why he would do that. He has friends, and his life is happy. Hanging out with me would cause people to not only dislike him, and I know, if Liam really is done with them, then Zayn's hatred would grow even more. "You'll just be unhappy... Trust me." I mumble sadly as I he continues to look at me.

"I don't care, I'm no longer going to be Zayn's friend, this has has gone way to far a long time ago. You tell me I'll be unhappy but I couldn't care less. I can't stand knowing that I'm hurting you. Or that we were hurting you." He gently grabbed my hand and gently caressed. "I won't let them hurt you anymore. I'm making a new start with you." He smiled and outstretched his hand, wating for me to grab it. I almost instantly grabbed it without hesitation. "I'm now starting off as your best friend. Hello I'm Liam Payne, and your name is?"

I slightly giggle at his new introduction, but take it. A new start. Something I always wished for. "Hello Liam Payne, I'm Faith Rose Evans, it is such a delight to meet such a wonderful man like you." I laugh and we both stand up, Liam pulling me into one of his big bear hugs.

"Li.. I. Can't .Breath..." I say, taking gasps of air before he laughs and drops me back to the ground softly.

"You ready to go out for fun." He says as he puts his arm around my shoulder, smiling. I get excited at the thought of shopping or going anywhere at that besides one of the places I dread most. "Can we go shopping?" I yell as I jump up and own in excitement. He laughs, smiling once more before rolling his eyes and nodding. "Fine, we can go shopping at any place but Victoria's Secret." He says, looking at me with a somewhat serious gaze as I nod frantically and pull him along. "Let's go then." Before we could bring ourselves to leave, Liam's phone began to ring, and I found myself looking at him curiously as worry and anger became apparent in his features. It was Zayn "Shhh, be quiet love." He whispered to me before answering the phone. 'Not like I was planning on announcing I was hear while you were on the phone Li' I say in my head, rolling my eyes once I hear Zayn's voice.

"Hey Zayn..." Liam says awkwardly, trying to keep himself cool and calm. Not being able to hear what Zayn was saying on the other end made me anxious. "Zayn just stop." Liam said, voice starting to getting louder. After more silence, obviously from Liam listening to Zayn he shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. "You are taking this way out of hand." He almost yelled through the phone. I could now hear Zayn yelling on the other end, but I could quite make out his words still as Liam's face continued to grow red. "Sure Zayn, I'm soft, I would rather be soft then some insensitive arse. Faith doesn't deserve this." After Liam's comment there was silence on both ends. You could hear a penny drop from how quiet it was. "You are with her aren't you?" I finally heard Zayn question from the other end as I found myself grow warm and anxious as Liam looked at me simultaneously. I shook my head to tell him no, to prevent him from pain, but he honestly did not care what Zayn had to say. "Yeah, so what if I am." He replied back without a care. You could hear the anger in Zayn's voice as he cursed, using a lot of vulgarity. He was talking to other people that were most likely with him and I'm guessing it was Niall and Louis as always. Then the found call ended.