Shrugging, I straddled his thighs and placed my palms on his shoulder, watching for any expression that was akin to reluctance. When I found none, thankfully, I leaned closer to him.

I inched closer slowly till I was a hair's breath from him, then my eyes drooped as I stated at his full lips, etching the curve into memory.

I could feel my breath almost coming out shakily but I steadied myself and told myself to be strong. Even though Luciano was a mafia lord, he was also the same man I had spent months with, kissed on some occasions and also once made out with. If anyone could and should get too close to do something as special as this with him, then that person should be me.

And I'm not doing it to prove any other point asides the mere fact that I needed him, just as much as he needed me.

I brought my lips to his left ear. "I want to kiss you Luciano, so badly. Will you stop me?" I whispered breathlessly, conscious of the fact that I could have a morning breath.

Shoot.

I should've brushed before opening the door.

Still, I would go on with this plan of seduction so I wouldn't ruin the moment. "I know you want me, I want you just as much." I added, leaning back to gauge his expression.

His eyes were wide, a clear give away that he wasn't expecting me to be this forward with him. Giggling in what I supposed was a sultry tone, I pressed my lips against his and heaved a sigh of satisfaction, glad that he was finally here, with me and in my room. Sucking gently on his lower lip, I angled my neck even though I didn't deepen the kiss.

I gave him slow smooches, taking his lips between my teeth gently and then releasing them, only to suck on each lip again. Slowly.

With each smooch or peck, his hands would tighten on my thighs and that brought a deep satisfaction through me. Maybe a tease would make him know I needed him just as much as he needed me.

"Riley..." He groaned and instantly held me firmly by the neck.

"Yes?" I breathed against his lips.

"Kiss me." He groaned.

With happiness soaring through me, I fulfilled his requests and made our lips one, kissing him with all the emotions brewing inside me as if to convey how much I'd missed him.

"Fuck baby." He groaned while I slowly grinded on him, wishing we could do more than just kissing. He got up from the chair, leaving it to make a cracking sound and put my legs around him, walking towards the door.

But I was too lost in passion to worry about whether he wanted us to go over his his room or not. I mean, I'd never done it before but it couldn't be that bad as some girls usually said it was, could it? Also, it was Luciano and I didn't mind him being my first, though we would have to have a talk about that.

A gasp escaped my lips when my back hit the door and I grinded my hips further into his stomach, hearing him mutter some delicious Italian curses under his breath.

He grabbed my face and kissed me, taking over, his lips warm as they moved against mine. The kiss was more dominating now that he'd taken charge and his hands were squeezing my backside in a way that made me feel moistness pull at my core.

"You can't ever leave me Riley. Never." He groaned and I stilled instantly. But Luciano palmed my left breast and I found myself gasping at the euphoric feeling of his warm, large hand there as my opened eyes slowly shuttered.

He squeezed gently and tweaked my nipple through my soft pajama shirt.

"Ahhhnn." I moaned and he stuck his tongue into my mouth, caressing it with mine.