2: Mission Begins

Izumi's Pov:

It was the one and only Katsuki Bakugou who walked in. Everyone began to clap for him as he walked in. My eyes widened. He's changed so much. His jaw line, his shoulder blade, his muscles. Any girl would die for someone as hot looking as him. "Good Afternoon," he said in a calm yet toned voice. 'Damn that voice was hot!' I had a slight blush underneath my mask. I could hear so many fangirls fan girling other his voice.

He went to sit down and you would not believe who he sat next to. Me! He sat next to me! My heart was racing! "Hello," I will never forget those words because that made me a tomato. "H-Hi!" I stammered. His eyes seemed to widen. "You remind me of someone I used to know," he was still surprised by my words. "Oh-Oh! Really?" 'SHIT! WHAT DO I DO?! What if he recognises me?! Will he hate me?!' I though carefully to myself.

"Yep!" he said with a smile. And let me tell you! This boy has never smiled! My heart want to separate from my body. "LISTEN UP HEROES! Today we are going on a mission as you all know! Hero Dynamite will lead us on our mission! And... um... I'm sorry if I say this wrong but is it Ebagurin?" our director tried to say my hero name and it made me feel a bit embarrassed.

Katsuki's Pov:

I got a bit irritated by the way she called her name. So I decided to correct her. "Ebāgurīn, meaning Evergreen," I was quite pleased with the amount of gasps.

Izumi's Pov:

I was shocked by what he had said. 'He really wanted to stand up for someone like me?' "I'm so sorry! I promise never to get your hero name wrong again! Ebagurin is going to stay close to Dynamite just incase any villains try and pull a sneak attack on Dynamite!" I was annoyed by how she called my name. I heard sniggers behind my back. I was more hurt by it than what see said. I stood up and went to the bathroom and when I reached tears were pouring out my eyes like a river.

Katsuki's Pov:

I sighed and turned back will a chill expression but my eyes showing danger. "How would you like it if someone pronounced your hero name wrong and we all laughed?" I raised my brow. Everyone turned to the girl in black hair with dark blue ends. She backed down in her chair embarrassed. I stood up and went to go look for the greenette. "Excuse me for a second," I knocked on the girls bathroom door, stepping away so i would give her a fright.

The door opened slightly. She sniffed, "Yes?" her accent was sweet. "It's me, Dynamite," I say as calming as I can be. "Oh I'm sorry Mr. Dynamite! I didn't mean to make you wait like that!" she opened the door immediately. She looked quite startled to see me.

"I truly apologise for my rude actions!" she bowed down to me

"I truly apologise for my rude actions!" she bowed down to me. "Oh no need. After all, I was the one that interrupt your section in the bathroom, no?" I smirked. "Come on! Let's go! Don't worry about what anyone says! Your my partner after all!" I smile as I intwined my hands with hers. We walk out, our hands still intwined with each other. "Oh and by the, call me Midoriya!" she smiled. 'Why is that name so familiar? It's like I've heard it before.'

Izumi's Pov:

I wish you were...

My partner in love~

And that's the chapter done! What did ya think of it?! Oh and be careful where ever you go!

You know, because of the virus! Also! Try and drink lots of water and wash your hands!

Open windows to maintain the virus from coming inside and staying in a large gathering room!

My horrible advice so take it! BUT HAVE A GOOD NIGHT REST IN ABERDEEN!😘

HAVE A NICE DAY, AFTERNOON, EVENING OR NIGHT! LOVE YA'LL! SHE YOU TOMORROW MY LITTLE MIXSHAKES!😊😋😘🥰🤩🥛