Does it mean that they aren't meant to be together? At least she had the kids.

Maybe, just maybe, in the future, if they're strong enough to fight, they could be together. Or if not, maybe, it's gonna be in another life.

What's important is that she doesn't hate Jennie. After knowing what that woman had been through, how can she bring herself to hate? Both of them are probably just victims of the situation.

"Luna, don't eat that toy," Lisa said, making Luna turn to her and drop the rattle. The infant began crawling towards her. Aelia who was sucking her binky also went to Lisa.

When Luna got to her dada, Lisa put the binky to her mouth so she would suck on it instead of their toys.

It's actually Sunday so, she has a lot of time to follow some of the tips on how she'll be a good daddy.

She's actually still reading books and searching on the internet on how to be the best father to her kids. And every day that she spends with her kids, she learns new things.

One of the ways to be the best dad is to play with them. So, that's what she's doing. They're actually inside a mini playpen which Lisa bought three months ago. The twins already like crawling around so, they put them there most of the time.

They even try standing up with the help of the adults sometimes. They can't stand on their own yet because they're still too young. But at seven or eight months they might try doing it by holding on to things around them.

"Aelia, say dada," Lisa encouraged the little girl who was laying in front of her.

Aelia began blabbering gibberish noises until she said, "Mama." It surprised Lisa to the core. Did she just say, mama?

Lisa immediately grabbed her phone and began filming.

"Aelia baby, can you say it again?" Lisa told the infant but the latter just went on babbling again.

She tried again.

"Hey Aelia, say dada."

"Mama. Mamamamamama," the little girl babbled and stuffed her fingers to her mouth.

"Did you see that Nini? She's calling you!" Lisa exclaimed enthusiastically as she filmed her daughter's new milestone. It's not only for a souvenir but she wants Jennie to see it once she comes back.

Lisa knows that when the woman finds out that the twins are her kids, well if she doesn't know, she'd feel bad for missing the most important moments of their lives. So, she makes sure to capture everything and she'll show them to Jennie later on.

"Yey, very good, little sun!" Lisa praised the baby. Then later on she heard Luna blabbering something.

"Luna, are you trying to say mama too?" She asked the other twin gently.

"Daaaaaaa" Luna said, dragging the syllable. Lisa was delighted thinking that Luna was trying to call her.

"Yes baby, say dada," she encouraged.

"Daaaaaa..brrrrpp"

She spits a few to Lisa's face. Is this kid messing with her?

"Are you kidding me little moon?" Lisa said and she peppered Luna's face with kisses making the little girl giggle. She also did it to Aelia and vice versa.

The room was soon filled with giggles and laughter. Later on, Lisa brought the twins with her to the dining area. She read in one of her books that you can already feed a six-month-old infant with pureed foods such as infant cereals, mashed potatoes or fruits, and so on. So, today, they're going to try it.

Jiwoo helped her set up the high chairs for each of the twins while Irene made the infant cereals for them.

Lisa placed the babies on their high chairs and put their bibs on them. Surely, it's going to be messy.

"Miss, do you want us to help you feed them?" Irene asked. But Lisa wanted to do it on her own since she's there anyway.

So, she said, "No, you can do something else. I can handle them."

The two maids then left them to do their own things. Before Lisa start to feed them, she set up her camera. She wants to film this too because it will be the first time that Aelia and Luna are eating foods other than their milk.

When the twins saw their foods, the first thing they wanted to do was to grab them. Luckily, it was placed a bit farther from their reach, or else it would have been all over the place now.

"Looks like you both are excited huh. Say dada first Luna," Lisa said but instead of doing it, the infant just ignored her father and continued reaching out for the cereal.

"Wait, dada forgot to prepare your waters. I'll get them first," she said as she got up from her seat.

She took two sippy cubs from the cupboard and rinsed them well first before adding some water to each of the cups.

When she got back, Luna was already wailing. She must have gotten frustrated that she couldn't get her food. Meanwhile, Aelia was just trying to stuff her whole fist to her mouth while watching her sister cry.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Luna," Lisa said, and immediately went to comfort the little baby. She rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. She did the same to Aelia because doesn't want any of them to think that she is being partial.

When she began feeding them, that's when Luna finally shuts up. In their first spoon of cereal, their eyes widen as if they were shocked by the new taste in their mouth. They immediately wanted more. So, Lisa smiled with satisfaction and continued feeding them.

"You like cereals, do you?" Lisa asked Aelia hummed while Luna raised her arm and tried to reach the spoon from Lisa's hand.

"No, baby. Only dada will feed you. You still don't know how to use a spoon," Lisa said but the little girl only began to wail. So, she ended up just surrendering the spoon. It was just plastic anyway, so it won't hurt her.

Lisa just took another spoon and continued feeding her babies.

"Mamamamamama," Aelia babbles.

"Mama's not home yet, darling but Dada will find her soon. Trust me. For now, it's only Dada, Aelia, and Luna," Lisa said as if the girl would understand her.

"Oh, I have mama's pictures. Do you wanna see mama?" Lisa asked and the girls cooed like they were agreeing to her idea.

So, she grabbed her phone and raided her gallery for Jennie's pictures that she took from the woman's Instagram account. Then she showed it to them.

"This is mama. Her name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim," she introduced her to them.

She doesn't hate Jennie like other people who leave their children. So, she wants Luna and Aelia to grow up knowing who their mother is. She doesn't want to be selfish because it will only hurt all of them when the time comes.

"Maaaa," Luna said, trying hard to say, mama. Lisa just chuckled. At least she's trying, right?

"Yes, that's your mama."

Lisa continued feeding them until they finished all their food. After that, she changed their clothes because even if they wore bibs, they still dirtied their clothes. Soon after, it was already their nap time. So, Lisa put them back in their cot.

"Sleep tight, my little Svetlyys." She said and planted kisses on their foreheads before leaving the room.

_______________________________________________

Di pa nagsimula class namin kanina kasi I think this week is for making GC and looking for profs palang. So yeah, I'll still update as long as I can.