Chapter 3: 9 years later

Comenzar desde el principio

"Are you going to try to ask Cherry out again?" Roy asked.

"I don't know, it's just that she is the most popular furry in the school and well i'm the only human in existence, I don't know what she thinks about me." Lenny explains.

"Dude, I get it but don't you even know that all the furs are giving you attention in general?" Roy asked.

"Because I'm a human?" Lenny asked.

"Yeah but all the furry girls at school want you." Roy added.

"Oh Yeah, like a huge furry Cat pinned me on the lockers and started teasing me one time or when a couple of lizards patted my head and teased me about my height. Or when a group of the girls wrestling team ambushed me outside, pining me on the grass, kissing me, teasing me and hugging me in front of everyone. I feel like a shorty to everyone." Lenny explains.

"I know, you are only five feet and five inches tall." Roy said.

"And you are six and a half feet tall." Lenny said.

Just then the bus arrived and they walked in and sat at the back of the bus. Roy then grabbed his headphones and started listening to music on his phone while Lenny pulled his tablet out and started watching videos from Fur Tube. Lenny then sees Cherry and a group of her friends walking in and which made him get his emotional feelings out for a minute and tries to find a way to talk to her but he doesn't know how either.

——————-

Cherry ——————-

Cherry
——————-

Lenny sighs and just goes back on his tablet to get his mind under control. Just then the bus finally stopped, and everyone got out and headed to the school grounds. Lenny and Roy came out last and they both headed to their first class which was English class.

They headed in and took their seats and Lenny felt a little uncomfortable since some of the furry girls were looking at him with lust and evil grins. Just then a Wolf girl came in and when she was about to pass Lenny. She stopped at the side of him and slammed her breasts on his face and went to her seat. Everyone started laughing except Roy, and Lenny was red in embarrassment.

The laughing stopped when their teacher, Mr. John came in and sat at his desk. He was a bear anthro and very strict when someone doesn't talk right in their grammar.

———————