Day 7 - Continental Guests

While everyone is busy eating their breakfast, they've all heard an announcement alarm so all immediately left their seats and hurriedly ran towards the announcement board.

"All First Class travelers, prepare yourselves. You're going on an island trip. The ETD is two hours. Have a safe trip, travelers."

"Uh... how should we determine if we're first-class travelers?" Carlos asked.

All suddenly think about Elizabeth raised her hand. "I think I know how..." she said and all their attention shifted on her. "Remember when we got our luggage and there was a tag on the handle and we're told not to take it off? Maybe that's how we will know about classes."

"Shall we go and see it now?" Shannon asked.

"Let's go!" Omar shouted.

The beauties and the hunk immediately find their way into their walk-in closets. The beauties took their luggage and quickly check what the tag is.

"I've got an economy class," Elizabeth said upon checking her tag.

"I have the first class," Laura said and they checked her so they would know what does it looks like.

"Same with Elizabeth, I have an economy," Cinema said. "What about you, Shan?"

She gasped before she could even tell her, but beyond reaction, they already knew what she had. "Yes! I've got the first class!"

They all looked at Mallory who hasn't checked her out yet. Upon flipping the tag, she saw hers. "Well, I have an economy as well."

"Oooh!" Shannon swooned. "I guess, there would be only two beauties and two hunks or two beauties and three hunks. What do you guys think about what's going to happen?"

Laura shrugged off. "I literally have an idea. I just hope it isn't bad."

"I agree," Shannon said. "I'm not ready for a surprise deportation," she jokes, but others slightly take it like it could be a real thing. She gasped, shaking her head. "No, no. I was just joking. It's not going to happen."

"Let's just hope it's not," Cinema said. "I wonder who got the first classes on the boys?"

On the other hand, when the hunks check the tags on their luggage. Emilio was so disappointed when he announced he got the economy, following him is Joh Dong-Yoon and Omar shouted his excitement when he found the first class on his tag.

"Whatever this is, I'm excited!" Omar said. "Carlos and Connor. What do you get?"

Carlos showed his tag and it was an economy and then Connor had the other first-class.

"I hope Elizabeth got the first class, too," Connor said.

When they've still got a lot of time to prepare, they all went back to the breakfast table and finished their meal. They told each other about the classes they get and no couple had made it to the first class at the same time.

For the beauties, Shannon and Laura will go while for the hunks, Connor and Omar will join them.

While they still got an hour left before the ETD, Shannon, and Carlos went to the love lounge. Shannon rest her head on Carlos' shoulder while his arm was wrapped around her.

"I just hope that there would be no new arrival and your head will turn away from me," Shannon said.

"Nah, don't ever think about that," Carlos said, brushing his finger on her smooth hair. "Even if there's a new arrival, I won't be swayed. I'll be loyal to you. And I'll be transparent to you whatever happened on that trip."

"I'll take that," Shannon said, moving away from him and then positioned by facing him. Giving him a straight look in the eyes. "We're here for a week already and I know we can do so much more... I like being by your side, Carlos."

Carlos leaned forward kissing her on the forehead. It was a few seconds meaningful kiss for Shannon. "I feel the same way, Shan."

Not that long when the time has come for them to leave. Carlos, Omar, Shannon, and Laura left the cabin for the meantime while the six travelers that were left were hoping that none of them would bring someone back in the cabin and end up vulnerable and single. They just hope that it was just a nice trip for them.

While the four travelers who got the first classes are expecting a nice trip. They were directed to a yacht. They weren't expecting that it would be this extra that they are going to experience this expensive trip on a yacht.

The four of them stood on the front deck—a staff went to them offering some champagnes to them. Tossing their glasses and celebrating what's to come in this trip, not long after when the yacht stops in the middle of the sea—but just not far from the island.

"I guess this is what we get when we're in the first class," Omar said.

But not that long when two people come out of the cabin and Laura and Omar was surprised when they saw Cely Anderson and Devin Carrington coming in their direction.

"What the hell!" Omar muttered. "Cely!"

"Sir!" Laura gasped, muttering his name. She was shocked when she saw him.

The Continental Guests were too shocked to see these two people.

"Was he your boss?" Connor asked Laura.

Laura was still speechless and she just responded with a nod.

"Good afternoon, travelers," Cely started. "I'm Celyne Olleia Anderson--Carrington... and this is my husband—"

"Devin Carrington," he said. "You might be confused about what are we doing here, but we're invited to be part of your journey to find love and we hope whatever we may give to, it will help find your match."

"Just like what my husband said, we're not just here to have fun with you guys... because as you may have known, our relationship has been reported globally so we believe this is a good part where we could also share our journey."

"I'm so happy!" Laura cheered.

"We are, too, Laura," Devin said.

"Now, let's get on to it," Cely said. "So, who goes first?"

WTS: Continental Romance (Season 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें