"i'm number eleven of the fatui harbingers, codename childe!"

"nice to meet you, chil-"

"but i also go by tartaglia!"

"okay, tart-" he interrupted her again.

"my real name is ajax though!"

"..okay, you have three names. i'll settle for childe right now."

"you?"

"me?"

"what about your name, girlie?" he tilted his head, opening his eyes to stare at her features. she had orange eyeliner under those (e/c) eyes of her and she seemed to have just one earring on one ear.

"y/n." she finally took his hand and shook it, making childe tighten his grip on hers.

"ms. y/n.. hm, you too like to cause quite the stir, don't you? something tells me we're going to get along spendidly."

"mm." she merely nodded, letting go of his hand to walk home again. but before her hand left his, he gripped it tightly and smiled once again.

"you see, i'm new to shibuya. you wouldn't mind.. giving me a tour, would you ms. y/n?"

politely smiling, the girl narrowed her eyes at him.

"i don't give tours for free."

'so this is one of the members from the new gang called the fatui, huh.'

🕴🕴🕴

maybe after hours, the girl and ginger got along.

mainly because she was broke and he was filthy rich. and she needed some money.

though they couldn't really explore shibuya with those few hours, childe promised her that he'll come again and meet at a designated place they decided to meet so they could continue the tour.

and of course, our broke y/n agreed because she was in need of that cash.

from afar, the girl noticed a certain blond sprinting towards her in glee.

"oh, y/nchin! i finally found you!!" mikey happily ran to her before stopping in his tracks.

he frowned at the boy beside her, "..oh. and who is that lucky charm leprechaun.."

childe said nothing and merely did his infamous smile, his eyes becoming deader than ever from the name.

'..l-lucky charm.. leprechaun..' a vein popped on his cheek from the thought.

y/n introduced him, "ah, childe here is a fellow newcomer. he said he needed help with directions deeming he'll get lost since he's new to shibuya."

mikey scowled, "..so you're friends?"

"we are! haha, nice to meet you blondie." childe grinned at him, his grin almost a smirk. he leaned down on him with his orange hair getting tussled from the action.