Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V.

When it was morning, I had to accompany Maho and Erika to their school. I am also worried how the school principal will react when a boy will be enrolled into a academy full of girls. Now, I can understand what Ichika had to go through when he was declared as the first male pilot (Infinite Stratos for people who doesn't know the anime). Anyways, when we entered the school ground, I heard how those girls whispering about me. I didn't show that but on the inside I was very nervous. On the way to the office, I could feel the staring at me like I am an animal in a zoo. I was very happy when we finally entered the office. I could tell that she was suprised to see a male person on this school ground. Maho and Erika started to make some compromisses. With a sigh, the school principle accepted and I was enrolled into this school without asking my opinion. But I think it's better if I don't say something because I could worsen my situation. Before we left the office, the school principle gave me a uniform for the academe and thank god this isn't a girl uniform. 

Timeskip: next day

It's my first day at school and I am feeling like making a small mistake and I will be killed. This situation isn't better because I am the only male student in this academy. Even though I can't see them, I can feel how they look at me with their looking.

 Even though I can't see them, I can feel how they look at me with their looking

Even in lessons, they still continue it and the teacher doesn't bother it. How can those girls follow the lessons when they have their attention on me? Is this even possible? Anyways, it is finally break time, I quickly left the class room so I could get my peace from them. I found a place where I could eat and enjoy my time before I have to return to class. When I was about to eat my lunch, I saw how Erika came to me.

Erika:"What are you doing here?"

Y/N:"As you can see, I am enjoying my lunch as well as my peace."

Erika:"Peace from what?"

Y/N:"Hmmmm, I don't know. Maybe it's because I am being stared during the lessons."

Erika:*laughs* "Come on, don't be a crybaby."

Y/N:*sighs* "Man, this is only my first day and it's very exhausting."

Erika:"Anyways, did you decided which club do you wanna join?"

Y/N:"Don't know."

Erika:"If you want to, you can join our club."

Y/N:"Really? Don't mind the other girls if there is a boy in their club?"

Erika:"Not all. We are looking for a Commander and maybe you could take this place if you want to."

Y/N:"Atleast, I should try it. Maybe I like it."

Erika:"You also mentioned that your ancestors knew how to operate tanks."

Y/N:"Indeed. I don't know if this person existed in this universe. His name is Erwin Rommel."