Prologue

Y/N P.O.V.

Hi, I am Y/N L/N, a 16 year old teenager. I live with my family in Germany. In my spare time, I like watching anime. One of my favourites are GuP. Anyways, I was on the way to the kiosk to buy something. When I was there, I saw that there were people who were trying to win a jackpot. I sighed at this and just wanted some bubblegums. I grabbed a pack of gums and went to the cash desk. Something in me tells me that I should atleast try my luck. When it was my turn, I asked the retailer.

Y/N:"Can I try this?"

Retailer:*sighs* "I know that you are underage. But only this one."

I nodded at him and grabbed a piece of paper. I paid for the gums and the lottery paper. After that, I opened it and I was very suprised to see that I just won the jackpot.

Retailer:"And what does it say?"

Y/N:"I just won the jackpot."

I saw that he looked at me with a disbelieved expression. Anyways, I quickly left the kiosk and went to my home. Didn't expect that I just won the jackpot. Maybe, I have a lucky day. Or so I thought. Suddenly, I felt something heavy hitting my head. I fell on the ground and lost my consciousness.

Place change

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw that I was in a strange room. After a while, I realized that it was a therapist room.

???:"Well, well, well. Looks like someone finally opened his eyes."

I turned my head to the person and saw a man.

Y/N:"Who are you?"

Dust:"You can call me Dust."

Y/N:"Where am I?"

Dust:"You died."

Y/N:"What happened?"

Dust:*starts to laugh* "You died when a package from a plane hit your head. I thought that you would die by a truck. But that was very cliché in my opinion." *calms down* "Anyways, I can't return you to your world. But instead I can bring you to a world which you really like."

Y/N:"Really?"

Dust:*smiles* "Of course. I think that you like the anime GuP, am I right?"

Y/N:"Of course, I really love this anime."

Dust:"Then it's decided. Allow me to transport you to that world. I hope that you will have fun."

Dust P.O.V.

After I said this, he was looking very happy. With a finger snapping, I transported him to that world. Poor bastard because I didn't mentioned that this world will be full of yanderes. Well, that's not my problem.

Place changes: World of GuP

Y/N P.O.V.

I heard how birds were twittering. I opened my eyes and started to get up. It looks that I was in some kind of a forest. I started to sigh and tried to find my way out of this forest. After a while, I was on a field and heard loud noises in the distance until I saw black in my eyes.