Part 3

"So...." I said. "Soo....."

"How have you been," I asked. "Oh you know after we finished filming I took some time off, went to see Ma and my siblings. Did the ice water challenge..... you know the fun stuff".

"Oh I remember the ice water challenge, you looked like a wet puppy," I laughed and Chris joined me. "Oh you know that was the look I was going for," said Chris. "Oh really," I said with a raised eyebrow. "Mhmm.... definitely," he took a sip of his beer while looking at me.

I blushed and looked at my beer. "What have you been up to," asked Chris. I looked at him and answered, "Oh you know, went to visit my family and friends, got drunk over 1000 times, and had over million hangovers." Chris laughed at me. "Yeah, I thought I saw a ghost this morning". I slapped his arm and laughed. "Ouch, Chris you hurt my feelings." "Sorry," he gave me a little smile.

I laughed at him and looked at my left where the vodka shots were. I kept eye contact while taking the shot. I kept a straight face. Chris looked at me the whole time and took a shot himself.

"So how is your family," I asked him. "Oh you know, the usual. Shanna had her third child, a girl named Stella. She is the cutest, she likes to behold and she likes when I make funny faces to her and her little squeals are the cutest," Chris had the most adorable smile on his face.

Chris has wished to be a dad. While filming with Mckenna Chris's priority was to make Mckenna laugh and smile. Even when they had a free day from filming, Chris would take Mckenna and sometimes me to get ice cream or go to the zoo even one time he took us three to Disneyland and we had the best time of our lives. 

"That's awesome, how is Shanna holding up with three kids?" "Oh she has support from all family members and her husband is very helpful of course." "That's good to hear," I said, "how about everyone else?"

"Scott has been staying with his boyfriend in LA and Carly and her husband are fine, they are trying for a child too." "That's incredible, I hope they do have one because I know that Carly has been wanting one," I said. I'm very happy to hear that Chris's family has been doing great.

"Yeah, she is very excited and optimistic," said Chris, " what is your family up to, anything new?"

In my family, there was mum, dad and me. I was an only child and I was always miserable about it. My birth was so painful that my mom decided not to go through that pain anymore. My mom's name is Lena and my dad's name is Alex. I guess that my mum and dad have always had a perfect marriage. They have been married for 38 years. Of course, they have had a few disagreements over the years, but like they say the differences make relationships stronger and better.

"Oh, you know my mom opened a new hair salon in New York and my dad had his workshop opened. They are pretty occupied with their jobs,"  I said with a little sadder tone. Chris picked up on my sad tone and put his hand on my arm.

"I'm sorry Sandra, I'm sure that they are very glad that you have reached this far and you have become this wonderful, amazing, talented, fantastic, and gorgeous person that I know," he said while smiling at me, I smiled at him back and noticed the hand on my arm and he was very close to me. I looked up at him and caught a glimpse of his very full and rosy lips and his eyes that were like the most beautiful shade of blue I have ever seen. I saw his eyes glancing at my lips and mine at his. The bartender placed another two shots in front of us and we broke out of our trance. 

He let go of my arm and we pulled apart. I quickly eyed the shots in front of us. I took one and gulped it as fast as I could. I could feel his eyes burning to the side of my face but I couldn't meet his eyes, not now.

What was I thinking, was I about to kiss him? Not now when we haven't seen each other like in four months. He's just a little crush, nothing more. But he was looking at my lips and it seemed that he wanted to kiss me too. No, we are friends, just friends, I mean look at me, why would he date me, we are just friends...

He took his shot and swallowed it down. It got a little bit awkward and we started to swirl the empty shot glasses in front of us. "Look what I can do," said Chris. He took his shot glass and started to swirl it between all his fingers. "That's a neat trick, " I said," but look at this." I took a new beer bottle and opened the metallic cork with my teeth. "It's my party trick." He grimaced " doesn't that hurt your teeth?" "Nope I have been doing this at every party, I'm a master," I said with a little giggle.

He gave me a little smile and ordered two new shots for each. "Now you just wanna get me drunk Evans," I said with a smirk. "No, like I already told you I just wanna have a good time".
"As you say."

♡♡♡

Hi sweetpeas! So this is my first book!!! I wanted to say that if you have any negative comments please keep them for yourself and if I have some writing mistakes, please let me know because my mother language isn't English!! Also please leave comments because I ABSOLUTLY LOVE TO READ THEM <33🤍🤍