Part 1

Mmmmmmmm ice cream mmm....... and waffles........ and chocolate........... and Chris .......... mmmmmmmmmm.....

Peep. Peep. Peep.

"Oh no, let me sleep a little bit more".

Peep. Peep. Peep

"Fucking hell".

I dismissed the alarm and opened my eyes. I went to sleep at 3.  a.m so I slept only 5 hours, I'm fucking tired. I blankly kept staring at the white wall.

Peep. Peep. Peep.

"Fucking hell I'm up, I'm up. Shut up now". I dismissed the alarm and stood up from the bed. I put on my fluff socks and my silky robe. I went to make myself a coffee so I didn't fall asleep. I had an interview for a finished movie therefore I needed a little kick for the upcoming stressful day.

I took a little sip of my coffee and mentally moaned, I could feel the tiredness leave my body. It was 8. a.m and I needed to be ready at a.m so I kinda was in a rush.

I quickly chugged my coffee and went back into my bedroom. I sat at my vanity and did a simple makeup look. It was already 8.40.a.m, it took 10 minutes to get to the interview place so I only had 10 minutes to put together my outfit. I chose something comfortable, classy, and elegant.

 I chose something comfortable, classy, and elegant

I looked at the clock and it was 8.53.a.m. "Bloody hell I'm gonna be late!" I stormed out of my bedroom, quickly threw on my brown coat, put my wallet and phone in my bag, and went to the corridor. I locked my door and threw my keys in my bag. I ran down the stairs outside. New York was busy around autumn so the streets were filled with booming cars and noisy people. I started fast-walking towards the interview building.

I arrived 9.05.a.m at the building and quickly ran inside. I said hello to a few people and finally made it to the room. I swiftly took off my coat and put my bag on one of the chairs. I turned around and saw the interviewer in place with the cameras and Chris watching me storming around the room.

Yeah. The one and only Chris Evans. A really fine man (okay who am I kidding, a fucking sexy man). I and Chris filmed a movie together named "Gifted" where I played a school teacher and Chris played Mary Adler's uncle. It was really fun to film. I and Chris became really good friends, best friends even, but we don't talk as much anymore.

"Hi. Sorry, I'm late I had a rough night last night." I said a little embarrassed because everyone in the room was looking at me.

"It's okay, we were getting the cameras set up, we haven't started yet." said the interviewer.

"Oh thank god", I said and took a seat next to Chris who was already smiling at me.

"Hi, Sandra," he said. "Hi Chris, how are you?" I asked.

"Good, good. Went to Boston after filming and spent time with the kids and my siblings, how about you?" he said.

"Yeah, I'm doing great! Went out with friends last night, drank a few glasses, had a hungover in the  morning, and got a little bit of sleep so I'm a bit tired." I explained.

"Oh, that sounds like fun. Maybe we should go for a drink, catch up and talk. What do you think, are you up to that?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, sure why not! We haven't talked in a while" I said.

"How about after this interview? We could have lunch if you aren't busy of course."

"No, no. I haven't got anything planned for today except this interview so sounds good to me"
I said smiling at him.

"Okay, fantastic" Chris smilatsat those, white teeth and those beautiful blue eyes that remind me of beautiful seas that I want to swim in and summer skies that I want to watch until they turn dark.

Okay, maybe I have a little crush on him, but how can you not! He is so beautiful, pretty, and sexy at the same time I can't explain it. Maybe we could go out and he would tell me he likes me and I would tell him that I like him very much- SHUT UP! I said to my mind. Chris would never like me or even look at me differently because we are just friends...

"Sorry about the delay, but we can start with the interview now," said the interviewer.

♡♡♡

Hi sweetpeas! So this is my first book and my first chapter!!! I wanted to say that if you have any negative comments please keep them for yourself and if I have some writing mistakes, please let me know because my mother language isn't English!!