Part 4

After drinking too many shots and beer bottles, I and Chris were pretty much spent.

"Remember when we snickered because Dodger jumped on me and he wouldn't stop licking my face," said Chris while cackling. I giggled with him and said, "yeah of course I remember this, I even filmed it, I think."

"Yeah it was a joyful night," Chris said and the laughter slowly died down. "Why didn't you call or text me after we stopped filming?" Chris said pretty seriously now.

"Why didn't you," I asked pretty severely myself now. I and Chris just stared at each other and finally, I broke the silence "oh well, we can't turn the time back."

Chris gave me a little painful smile. I looked at the time and it was 11.38 p.m. ALREADY!? "Oh, it's getting late, I should go home."

Chris looked at his watch and rose his eyebrows "oh, I guess we lost the track of time."

I called the waiter to our table and took my wallet out to pay but Chris said "don't even think about paying" he gave his credit card to the waiter and the waiter left us alone. "You didn't need to do that, you know," I said. "Yeah but I wanted to," Chris said with a little smile.

The waiter came back with Chris's credit card. We went to the coat rack. Chris put his coat on and quickly took mine and held it up for me to put my arms through. "Thank you." Chris did a little nod. We reached the front door and Chris opened the door for me again "Thank you". He nodded and we went outside. We slowly walked back to my apartment building.

"I had certainly a good time tonight," I said looking at him. "Me too, it was really pleasant to see you and catch up." "We should do that more often, you know, I miss our talks," I said. "Yeah, we definitely should," he said peeping at me

I quickly took a glimpse at him and didn't see the lamp post in front of me. I stumbled upon the post and let out a curse of words "FUCK, FUCK ME, ASSHOLE, SHITHEAD, DOUCHEBAG, DICKHED." Chris held his laugh in and ran towards me "are you okay?" "Yeah," I looked at him and saw that he was holding a laugh in. "C'mon Chris it's not funny". "It is tho, a little bit."
"A little bit?" I looked at him and he was going red from holding the laughter in "Oh fuck you, Evans!" Chris busted out laughing "I'm sorry it's very funny, I'm sorry for laughing at you, forgive me?" He said giving me the puppy eyes.

Who can say no to Chris Evans's puppy eyes? "I swear to God if u bring that up in the future we aren't friends anymore you got that?" I noticed that his face fell at the word friends but it came right up again "pinky promise?" I asked. "Pinky promise." We hooked our pinkies together and kissed our thumbs with our eyes closed. We unhooked our pinkies and walked a little while in comfortable silence.

We arrived at my apartment building. "You know, I don't have your number," Chris said. "You never asked for it," I said smiling at him. He took his phone out and gave it to me. I softly grinned at him and put my phone number on his phone. "Thank you." "Your welcome."

We stood at my apartment building just looking at each other eyes and I think I even saw him bending a little closer to me and looking at my lips. I quickly came out of my trance and told him "yeah I'm gonna go up now, you can call me and we can hang out." "Sure, I'm gonna take you up on that," he said giving me that million-dollar smile.

I quickly hugged him and ran to the front door. I rumbled with my keys but finally got the door open. I looked back at Chris and he was still standing there. I gave him a little wave and ran up the stairs.

After unlocking the front door I went inside, took my boots off, and threw my keys into the small bowl. I took my coat off and stumbled into my bedroom. I was pretty tipsy so I took my clothes off and threw them somewhere on the floor. I climbed under the sheets and closed my eyes.

Before I could fall asleep I kept thinking about Chris and his little smiles throughout the day. He is soothing and comforting. But we couldn't be more than friends. Could we?

♡♡♡

Hi sweetpeas!! I hope you liked this chapter and please leave a like and comment. Leave any negativity for yourself. Love you all!!