Chapter 26

Taehyung P.o.V

Here i am, driving to go home. When i felt that it's too boring so i open the radio.

Then the song started and it makes me remembered something.

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing makes us feel alive

Yeah, ed sheeran was right. Loving someone is only the thing that can makes us feel alive but sometimes people who we love the most putting us on the grave.

And that someone is me...

I put my wife on the situation that too hard to overcome. I wanted to apologize so bad, i want her to come back to me.

I do not wanted to happened this, I became weak to the point that i push my family away. I do protecting them without knowing that i was the one who already hurting them.

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen, still

Do our love will only be on photograph? I hope the time will be forever frozen, so that i can still see and feel my wife and daughter's presence. Hearts already broken and I know that it will never be healed by me.

" hi hon? How are you? " y/n said, this our first year of being a marrued couple. And i do enjoying how we're living right now, knowing that everyday i will see her face with no boundaries as we're now married.

" I am all good, and you? How's my wife? " I said and hug her while my other hand is putting my stuffs on the sofa. And when i totally settle my stuffs i put my both arms on her waist and kiss her cheeks while hugging her back

" Well, I do miss you a lot. And wait! Have you eaten already? " she said, wearing a worried tone. I scratch my nape and she slap my arms making me hissed.

" why you didn't eat? Huh? Let's go here, you need to eat before we sleep. You're getting on my nerves Kim Taehyung " she said, well she's not the girl who's dramatic whenever theur husband doesn't have a chance to eat their cook. Instead she loves hearing me that i am eating outside as for sure that i am really hungry already. And i am so lucky to have a wife like her, she's the most understanding person and thoughtful one and also the strict one but she do loves me so much.

" Love, I am pregnant " This was the day that i realize i am now going to be a father. I jumped like a kid and even carry and swing her making her giggle.

" Love, It's okay hmm? Just take a rest " this was the time, she's craving for an ice cream and i wasn't able to buy some due to hectic schedule causing me to forget it. I felt guilty as i know she really wants to eat ice cream.

" I'll buy okay? And besides the convinient store is near on our village " I said but she shake her head and just hug me.

" Love.... it's okay hmm? Let's sleep already " She said and pull me to our room.

" Hey, It's fine hmm? I love you. Even the world turning his back to us, I won't leave you " she said while comforting me as I dissappointed my dad for losing the chance to collaborating with a biggest company.

We're so perfect couple back then? What just happened?

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home

I hope that i can still hold you closer to me. I hope that there's still someone who will wait me to come back home.

Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
Hmm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die

Loving can heal, I can't deny that but sometimes loving will leave you scar. I hope i can still bring this thing when i die.

I stop the car and wipe all my tears then realize that i am infront of the convinient store. So, I go inside and buy some beverages.

I go outside and take a deep breath. I look at the night sky, And found it so peaceful.

I want to see my daughter but i know she's still mad on me. I want to hug her and also apologize to her but i can't

The song is still playing...

And if you hurt me
That's okay, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages, you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

I want y/n to hurt me, Just to ease the pain that i caused to her and to our daughter. I want her to hurt me in every way, Physically or emotionally. That will be fine.

I do love her, and i just did this because i became too coward.

I should have choose the fair fight.

I wish i could turb back the time...

Where everything is at peace.... but how? Everything was destroyed, Just because of stupid decisions i made.

Lord, If one day. I lose the fight, please guide my family, especially the two girls that are precious and special to me.

I hope you both doing fine. I do really sorry, If i hurt you so much. And i just want you both to know that if i choose to love and have a child again it will always be you, y/n and elle....

I hope that jungkook, jin and lisa are taking good care the both of you. Promise, Once i settle everything, I will get you both back.

You will always be my home... I love you so much...

Starring at the night sky, Talking to myself. While tears keep escaping from my eyes. I felt relieved knowing that i can now express what i really feel.

I got home and see rosè, With her luggages.

" I am now leaving, Sorry if I caused too much... Your mom sent her apologies to you " She said, giving me a piece of paper that is folded by half.

I get it, and let her walked out of the door.

" Do everything tae, to make your family come back to you. I'm really sorry " she said, and finally walked out from the door.

I look at the paper and open it.

To be continued....