EPISODE 4 - LISTEN THE CLASS, IF NOT GET OUT OF MY CLASS. GOT IT?

Start from the beginning

Everyone ate and bts went to their missions while jisoo dropped yn to school.

Yn went to her school and saw a group of girls coming infront of her.

GIRL 1 - ( pushed yn) You think like you rule this place huh? (Smirking)

GIRL 2 - Well. Let's actually see who have the control of this school ( stood infront of yn)

Yn stood up and cleaned her uniform.

YN : what did I do ?

GIRL : Are you kidding me?

These girls are the new admission. They are twice .

GIRLS : remember GIRL. We are the queen of this school and now you got it? Before that let us tell you who we are. We are twice. Don't you dare to do anything to us(pushed her and laughing)

YN : ( stood up and nodded) o-okay ( looked down and went inside the class)

Those girls smirked and went inside...

IN CLASS :

TEACHER : Hello students!! I am SONG joon ki. I will be your new maths teacher. ( smiled) so today we have some new students here. Let's welcome them. Come girls. 

Twice came.

MR.SONG : Introduce yourself to your classmates

TWICE : annyeong,  we are twice. Hope you will behave good with us ( smirking at yn)

They all took their seats and Mr.song started to take class. As that girls are smirking and glaring at yn. Yn was not able to attend the class. She was looking down and playing with her pen to stay away from their glares.

MR.SONG : Yn??? (Yn looked at him)

YN : ye-ye-yeah!!!

MR.SONG : Are you listening?

YN : (looking down) ye-yeah

MR.SONG  : How ? By playing with your pens and not taking notes huh? ( glaring)

YN : S-s-sorry sir ( looking down )

Twice were laughing at her. Yn was silent.

MR.SONG  : listen the class, if not get out of my class. Got it ?

YN : ( looked at him and nodding as yes)

MR.SONG  : good. Sit down.

After the class , it's their lunch break. So everyone went to Cafeteria. 

Yn went to the Cafe and she sat in an empty table alone as she don't have any friends.  Here comes the twice girls, they went inside the Cafe and saw yn.

Dahyun smirked and everyone went near her, as yn is listening to music she didn't notice twice members coming near her. Suddenly,  she felt a cold coffee in her shirt, she flinched and stood up. She saw twice laughing their a** out.

TZUYU : Wow!!!! Ynie , you smell like cold coffee! ( laughing)

YN : Why are doing this to me? What did I even do? ( looking at twice)

JIHYO pushed yn and yn fell down....

JIHYO : how dare you talk back? Huh? (Glaring)

YN : wh-when did I talk back? I was just asking what I felt!!! (Mina pushed yn)

MINO : Shut up! You deserve this !!!

Suddenly, somi saw yn and came rushingly towards yn.

SOMI : yn!!! Are you okay? (Caring tone)

YN : wh-why do you care?

Twice was laughing......

MINA : Ohhh is she your friend?

SOMI : what did you do to her? Huh? (Angry)

JIHYO : yahhh!!! Watch your mouth!!

Tzuyu was about to push and they all started to push each other. Suddenly yn was trying to stop them . Suddenly, nayeon pushed her harshily which made yn to fell harshily on the cold floor. Somi got angry and she pushed nayeon forcely. Nayeon fell down. Somi went near yn and yn saw twice members getting angry at them.

YN : why are you doing this somi? (Asked with a questioning and shocking look)

SOMI : I am your friend!!! (Said with reassuring smile)

YN : Why did you Suddenly changed your mind? You loved the other girls right?

SOMI : What!!!! You know what after you went I was just fighting for you and when I saw you in class, I was so happy and about to speak but you ignored me ( shouted )

YN : Really!!! (tears started build up in her eyesa)

SOMI : yeahh yn ah! ( hugged her and they both were crying)

Later somi took yn to the toilet, yn changed her outfit and came out...

Somi was shocked to see yn...

SOMI : woahhh!!! Daebak! You look cute ynie( hugged her)

Yn was laughing and they both went out as it's time to end their class. They both were waiting outside. Somi went by walking and yn was waiting for her brother/sister to come and pick her up..

5mins later, Lisa and rose came to pick up yn.

LISA was driving and yn was sitting in the back seat with rosie..

ROSIE : how was your class ynie? ( hugged her)

YN : not bad unnie. Heheh

LISA : Good!!!! (While driving)

Few minutes later yn,rose and Lisa entered the house. Yn was shocked to see the person who is sitting in the hall.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Author nim : who will it be? Comment guys!!! Let's see who think what your author actually think.😉

(Hit the star 🌟 and let me know whether you liked it or not. Comment and let me know whether I need to do some changes .
Take care guys:)
Sarangeyo 💜 💫)