Almost - Agreement

Start from the beginning

No wait! Do not be impressed. Your comrades have died, not so that you now just fall on your knees with your tail wagging and beg for mercy. Show her your will to fight to the end!

"Do you think that impresses me demon!? I will stand firm until the end even if it means my death!"

Rimuru's thoughts: (Crap they just won't give up, then I guess I'll have to-)

"Please wait brother dear! Probably this is not our enemy at all!"

"Get out of the way!"

"No!"

RT: (Huh? What's going on now?)

My little sister gets in my way.

"But why? That demon has so many of our comrades on his conscience, after all!"

"Just listen to me! If this demon really wanted to wipe us out, he could have just swept away our village! Why would he have used underhanded tactics to have orcs attack our village?! That makes no sense at all!"

"Eh."

That's right. But...

"That's exactly how it is. If I had wanted to destroy you I would have just done it alone, or one of my subordinates would have done it. But... won't you just tell me what happened? Maybe I can help."

Come on. You're right! Just tell her!

"All right."

-POV. Rimuru-

So the orcs attacked the ogre village. This would normally be unthinkable, due to the immense 

difference in strength, but there were so many of them that it is hard to imagine. And they had plate armor like the humans use. With this difference in strength, it was clear that the ogres were going to lose. But the ogres are a proud race. They would never accept being defeated by lesser orcs. That's why they wanted revenge and mistakenly attacked me, who they thought was the mastermind.

"I see, that's how it is," I mutter.

"Orcs in full plate armor and then so many that they covered an entire land area? That's impossible! How could the orcs have evolved to the point where they could make armor on their own?"

"I don't know." replies the redhead "But they came in droves. Countless numbers. They flooded the land, shooting fire arrows and trampling everything.Only we could..... ts!"Hatred pours into his expressions.

"So listening to this, I'd like to help you guys. How about becoming my subordinates?"

"Subordinates?"

"You look starved. And, of course, you desperately need a roof over your heads. Besides, I can help you in your fight against the orcs. I could help you regain your strength and support you in battle."

"But would you really do all that for us? Just like that? After we attacked you and hurt your subordinates?"

"After all, I'm doing this primarily for myself and my own village. If these orcs continue to rampage around like this, it could end up affecting our village as well."

"I understand."

"So what do you say?"

"I ask for time to think it over. This is not an easy decision, you must understand. After all, we are also a proud race and do not obey everyone."

"I understand that and take as much time as you want. We will accept your answer no matter what it is."

And so he left for a moment. Perhaps to clear his head a bit. Or even just to be alone for a short while.

-POV. 3rd person-

The redheaded ogre walks a bit into the forest after his conversation with Rimuru and leans against a tree and sighs verbally.

"What you gonna do?" asks the blue-haired ogrecomrade of his. 

"I don't know." He answers.

"What path you choose, be it to follow this girl or to stay alone, we will follow you. But I can't deny its a good offer."

"I know, but still..."

"As I said, we are with you no matter what."

"Thank you."

-A certain time later-

"I would like to accept your offer. But we'll only be your subordinates until the fight is over. At this point we'll choose our selves what we are going to do after that."

"I'm ok with that."

"So be it, Mistress Rimuru."

"Call here your comrades. It's important!"

"As you wish Mistress!"

...