San chuckled, "such a good slut" he added while holding the boy's jaw and telling him to open his mouth a little, Wooyoung did and  gasped when San spit in his mouth- inserting two finger to play with his tongue. He whined and moaned, hands still crossed back even though he wasn't told do. He should feel disgusted with what San just did but nevertheless he was on edge, he was so turned on that he might even come untouched.

Removing his fingers from Wooyoung's mouth, San stood up back again and positioned his member in front the younger's lips once again. "Don't move" he more like ordered and Wooyoung simply stared, complying with the order.

"Part your lips"

Wooyoung did as the elder told him to and San slowly inserted his member, his hands quickly holding Wooyoung's head in place. Feeling the tip reach the back his throat, San moved back and quickly thrusted back in. Wooyoung now gagged as the tip continuously hit his throat and the way San's length was moving so roughly over his tongue. And only now Wooyoung removed his hands from the back to quickly hold San's thighs as his pace increased.

Cursing and groaning, San increased his pace as he felt the tightening in his stomach, telling him that he's near his release. He panted and whenever Wooyoung whined or hummed, his member twitched inside the younger's warm mouth.

"So fucking w-warm, so tight Wooyoung"

He complemented between pants and Wooyoung moaned, sending shivers down the boy's body and with the last thrust San released his load in Wooyoung's mouth and groaned still as he watched Wooyoung swallow it all, not leaving a single drop to spill. He removed his member out and Wooyoung sat down, breathing heavy. His eyes fogged with lust, his lips parted and swollen red, his knees burning. San put his pants back on.

"You did so good doll" San stated and helped the guy stand up. He wiped the younger's lips with his thumb and gave him a smile. "You're so beautiful"

Wooyoung blinked twice as San opened his arms confusing him, so he just stared making San chuckle. The elder himself moved forward and wrapped his arms around the younger's body, capturing him in an embrace. "you're so good, so pretty, so wonderful" he showered the younger with praises and Wooyoung felt giddy with all the complements.

His face burned up even more than it already was. "San" he called out in a whisper and the boy hummed, "I think we should go back. My friend and Sooyoung must be waiting for me" he spoke in a low voice and San moved back.

"What about your problem then?" He asked hands slightly tracing the younger's bulge. Wooyoung bit his lip and moved back. "It's f-fine, you don't h-have to w-worry."

San sighed tilting his head up as he thought of something.

"Evening 6 at my dorm, room number 107. I'll be waiting" he gave the younger a flying kiss with a wink and walked out, leaving a flustered Wooyoung.

__________________________________

Hello besties!!

Sorry for leaving y'all on cliffhanger! But i swear I wanted to update sooner but it's just that I got busy!!

I attended a party yesterday so, i wanted to add this!

ALSO DON'T STOP MV!!???!🤒 THE VISUALS AND THE SOMG ITSELF!! PRETTY PRETTY!!😭

Thank you for reading! Have a great day/night!

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(31/01/22)