1. The start

Kids are playing at the park. There a boy at his five sitting on the bunch and looking at the sight.

After sometime a little girl at his same age also come and sit there. She looked at him.

"Why are sitting here?"she asked him.

"Actually I don't have friends to play "
He said with a sigh.

"Same, I don't have also "

Then the boy and girl look at each other.

"Why can't we be friends?"they said together and began to laugh.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. I'm five years old"the little girl smiled at his cuteness.

"Jisoo, Kim Jisoo. Same as you five years "

That the start of their journey as a friends. They began to meet everyday at same the park. They began to share their happy and sad moments to each other.

"Son come here"Jimin's mom called him at the downstairs. He is in his room doing something. He went to there. He noticed a couple is sitting there. But he didn't notice the little next to them. Then his mom looked at him.

"Baby this is our new neighbour. Jim.."

"Chim" his mom can't complete. He looked at the owner of the sound.

"Chu"jisoo run to him and put her little hand around him, hug him. He also hugged her back. The parents looked at them shockingly.

"It seems like they know each other "
Jisoo's dad said.

"Dad,mom look, this is my best friend chim the one I told you about"