✰. forty-one

───✲*.。:。✲*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✲───

JONOSIWAare you busy??

JONOSIWA
are you busy??

HUANG.RJ
just laying in bed, why?

JONOSIWA
i'm renjun deprived💔

JONOSIWA
we spent every day together for like
three weeks A DAY ALONE IS SO
BORING NOW😩😩

HUANG.RJ
lmao what do you wanna do??

JONOSIWA
IM COMINF OVER

JONOSIWA
please🙏

HUANG.RJ
you know you don't have to ask

JONOSIWA
OKAY IM COMING OVERRRR

═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══

aejung let the door close behind her as she quickly kicked her shoes off, peeking around the wall and towards renjun's open bedroom. "hey!" she called, signaling that she'd arrived.

met with silence, the blonde furrowed her brows and made her way towards the bed. sure enough, her boyfriend was wrapped up warmly in his pretty white comforter, and aejung could spot earbuds peeking past the hood of his sweater.

assuming he couldn't hear her, the girl skipped towards his peaceful figure and jumped up into the bed, crawling towards renjun and slipping beneath the covers beside him.

the soft giggles coming from her right made the blonde smile, and she snuggled further into the bed. "what's up, beautiful?"

blushing at the nickname, renjun pulled his earbuds out and tossed his phone to the side. "not much. thinking about you."

"awww, what a romantic~" she teased before inching closer to the boy. he smiled at her actions, but there was an almost distant, distracted look in his eyes that made aejung narrow hers. "okay, what's up? is everything alright?" she watched as he propped his head on his hand, elbow against a pillow as his other hand began playing mindlessly with her fingers.

"we've spent a lot of time together recently... did you enjoy it?"

a bit confused, aejung sat up as well, her back resting against the headboard. "why are you asking me?"

renjun shrugged, his gaze not leaving their hands. "were you happy? with me?"

beginning to feel nervous, the girl flipped her wrist so that her fingers could intertwine with his. "were? renjun, i am happy. what's going on?"

it was quiet, too quiet for comfort. aejung could practically feel her heartbeat in her ears as she waited for an answer. "ren-"

"i... i'm leaving."