Note

Eight Words Love Story
2023 Version

Hello, Elixirs!

You might notice the changes in lines, dialogues, scenes, and even names. The adjustments made are for growth and peace. Nonetheless, it didn't affect the plot. I hope you'll have a better experience when you reread this!

Message

Thank you for having so much patience that you've reached this part!

I know this isn't the best, but as I told you, this is a breather. I had so much fun writing this as I only write what my mind thinks without worrying about stuff.

This is a short story, actually, a one-shot originally. But I've decided to make it a little longer since I'm enjoying it. I've managed to write this in two weeks. It was really fun that I didn't notice I'm on the epilogue part already.

I felt the need to write this for everyone scared of taking risks. It's better to live with 'at least' than 'what ifs'. Also, to all people who are thorn in between two important things, I trust you enough that you will choose what you think is right, although it may not be the best. Someday, the pain will be worth it.

To all people who are still lost, who haven't figured out what they want or what they aspire to be, it's okay. May Moren made you realize that there's no definite timeline you need to follow to know your dream. It may take you a long time to find it and if you won't stop searching, you will get there.

It's not selfish to choose yourself. And if you wish to disconnect from the world and decided to find yourself, do it. Be lost for a moment, breathe and heal. Like the sea, things will stay the same in the same place where you left them. Choose your peace.

Another thing, don't be afraid of being weak. Tears won't define your strength. Strong people cry too. Let yourself be vulnerable and feel emotions. It's okay to get tired, it's okay to burst out of nowhere, and if you feel like it would help you ease the burden, let those pain out. Take a rest and don't be guilty.

Walang taong hindi napapagod. Natatalo ang sumusuko, pero hindi ang napapagod. Not because you get tired of something doesn't mean you failed it.

Lastly to all daughters, sons, sisters or brothers, or grandchildren of someone who's suffering from Alzheimer's, remember these words from Ross,

'Makakalimot ang isip, pero hindi ang puso.'

They already said it, but I'll say it again.

Go with the waves, fear no depth.

Fly with the clouds, fear no height.

Thank you for being with Moren and Ross!

Franz's story will be uploaded next. <3 See you!

Random fact about this story: If you look back and see the dates on Ross' diary notes, you will get a code. 143 637 which means. I love you. Always and Forever. He never planned of loving someone else aside from Moren. That's all. Bye!

Eight Words Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें