𝐻𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘

song for reading: my kind of woman: by Mac Demarco

*It was late at night around 11:30 pm. You were  sound asleep. All of a sudden you feel two arms wrap around your waist and a head nuzzled in your neck. You open your eyes and turn to see Marcus.*

You: " Marcus darling what's wrong?" * you say with a tired but worried expression on your face*

Marcus: "Sorry angel I didn't mean to wake up up. I just don't feel too good. Plus you know it's hard to sleep without you." *he said with puppy dog eyes and a bright smile*

You: " Okay than you know what I have to do." * you say with pursed lips*

Marcus: "NOOO PLEASEEEE" *he says with a huge frown*

You: " babe I'm sorry but I have to make you." *you said getting up and going towards your bathroom cabinet*

Marcus: " please don't make me love"

You: " you have to or you won't feel better Marcus." * you said getting the medicine bottle*

*you walk over to Marcus who is still on the bed and put the spoon of medicine by his mouth*

Marcus: " no I'm not drinking that shit." * he says with his arms crossed*

You: " okay than I guess no cuddles for a week." * you said waking away with a smirk knowing he can't resist you*

* You feel Marcus flip you around by your waist and grab the spoon instantly. He swallowed the medicine with hesitation because of how nasty it is.*

Marcus: " *gag* that's the nastiest shit I have ever tasted." *he says with a gross expression on his face*

You: " well it's over and now you get cuddles" * you say getting on the bed*

*Marcus comes over to the bed and lays on your chest with his arms wrapped firmly around your waist*

Marcus: " I feel better already" * he said closing his eyes as you start to play with his curly brown locks*

You: " goodnight baby"

* Marcus was already dead asleep because man was he comfortable. You look at him wondering how you got so lucky. With a smile you soon start to drift of to sleep with your everything in your arms.*

AWWEEEEE AGAIN ANOTHA SHORT ONE BUT ITS CUTE AND THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF. ANYWAY LOVE YALL BYEE