Giggling Sana opened the luggage & then swiftly hide her inners aside which couldn’t escape Sid's eye. Without saying anything he innerly chuckled on that cute mice & started checking the bag to find something suitable.

In few seconds he pulled out her one leggings which he kept on her head along with his one T-shirt saying, “Go change"

Very obediently she ran inside the washroom while Ravi called him from behind, “Um..bhai. Hello"

Sid: What's up, Ravi?  Shaila, Sinthi kaha hein?

Ravi: They are at the beach bhai. Aplog nehi arahe the to mein socha lene ajayu.

Sid: Good that you thought. Now take this bag for us to the beach! 

Saying he showed him Zara' basket & a hand bag making Ravi gritt own teeth but he nodded silently.

Before he would have been leave Sana came out from the washroom asking, “Thik hein?"

Ravi turned with a thirsty eyes as he thought to see her in a open dress but all he got to see Sana in Siddharth's long t-shirt with a leggings. Looking sexy is so far, she looked like a 5 years old kid wearing his father's dress.

“Perfect" Sid replied making Sana look at the mirror and herself find it suitable.

“Khadey kyu ho Ravi?" Sid raised his eyebrows making him nod no & leave while Sana took Zara back mumbling, “Bohot comfortable hein apki t-shirt. Thank you "

Nodding he started walking towards the exit making Sana fllw him.

____________________

On the beach, Sana was sitting on a beach chair  beside Sid's chair. & Zara?
She was leaning on his father's chest like a cute tortoise. That cute child started oozing inside Sid's phone with which he was continuously checking mails.

Ravi walked to them saying, “Baap-beti yaha thik hein. Tum hunare sath aao Sana. Maje krenge"

Sana nodded no but Ravi forcefully dragged her making Sid only say, “Dheere, lag jayegi usse"

“Okay bhai" replying Ravi kept on pulling her while Sana kept begging “Mujhe nehi jana. Suniye na. Mujhe nehi jana"

But in no second she had been thrown inside the water making her gasp. She tried to stand up taking high breaths while Sid was giving his full focus in the mail work along with his daughter.

However, clutching her waist Ravi faked to save her & then cupped her face smirking, “You good? Or do you want me to help you with breath. From Mouth to mouth (in a lustful voice)

Glaring Sana pushed him away saying, “Wo yehi hein. Daar nehi lagta na apko?Ap itni ghatiya kyu hein?"

“Kon?  Bhai? Uch-uch. Bhai apni US waley meeting m busy hein! Kab tak itni boring life lead karogi tum?  Bass ekbar trust karo mujhpe Sana. I'll show you heaven. For once Let's have s*x!  "

Just when he finished it Sana kneed him on his stomach making him hold own stomach in pain which didn’t go unnoticed by Sinthi.
But she stayed silent feeling suddenly proud on Sana.

As Shaila Was busy in making insta reels he missed the scenerio just like Sid-Zara.

Sinthi mumbled, “Bang on Sana" while Ravi hold Sana's hair making her scream, “Suniyeeeeeeeeee"

Sid looked up & instantly Ravi left her hair making Sana wink at him.

She ran to Sid & said, “Mujhe room mein jana hein "

Sid: Hmm, Let's go. It's time actually.

Both of them then left along with Zara while Ravi too left the side making Sinthi tensed.

___________________

Dropping Sana at The cottage Sid left for his work making her suddenly feel fear.
Taking high breath she called Sid.

Sana: Hello

Sid: Hm

Sana: Ap? Pouch gaye kam pe?

Sid: Abhi 3 minutes pehle to nikla tha Sana. How even can I reach now?

Sana: Hmm

Sid: Haan.

Sana: Hmm

Sid: Kya? Kuch kehna hein kyya? Why are you humming Only?  Aur call kyu kiya?

Sana: Bass waise hi.

Sid: Ek important call araha hein. Mein baad mein baat karta hu.

Nodding sadly, Sana cut the phone & looked at the miroor for which her face became numb. It was Ravi standing beside her making her jump on ownself.

Taking own phone Sana was about to recall Sid but ravi snatched it & broke it making her cry mumbling, “Ap andar kaise aye?"

“Baad mein batha ta hu, pehle leet to jao" sayig Ravi hovered on her while Zara was sleeping peacefully. Sana wriggled but she was not so strong to come out from the hold so she cried begging, “Please choro mujhee!!"

Ravi opened his mouth to say something but someone banged something on his head from behind & he land on the bed beside Sana making her look at the figure with a shocking face.

“Ap"

Part finished.

Today I have tried to add a few bb memories as I was hella missing my hero :,)
Our Naaz is too strong Mashallah! And I hope she has inspired all of you to get a grip & stay positive always 🌷🌷🌷