Chapter 2

( Lucy's pov)

"So why are you here?" I ask them "today we are messengers delivering a letter to the earl." Gray says.

After Ciel and Sebastian sit through their meeting with those two. He informs the rest of us there is to be a party in two weeks to be held here for a guest. He doesn't tell us who, to us it's just an important guest.

time skip~ two weeks later.

All the servants are in the kitchen, as it starts to rain they all freak out about what will happen if the party is canceled. " the party won't be cancelled because of rain. So get to work. It'll be time to meet the guests soon." Sebastian says. He gives the three their jobs for the night and they all reply with " yes!". "Lucy."

"Yeah?"

"You have a different job."

"Huh? I thought I was supposed to help the others in case anything went wrong."

" You are to do that as well. However the young master has requested that you entertain the guests or a bit after they arrive."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"I have told the young master you play the piano and sing quite beautifully."

I smile "okay!".

"Do you have anything to wear?" Sebastian asks. I think for a moment then say "how long until the guests arrive exactly?" I ask. He looks at his pocket watch and says "thirty minutes." He replies. "Give me ten. I think I might just have something in my closet." I answer.

I leave for my room, upon entering the room I shut the door behind me. I then pull out a floor length, strapless, blue dress and matching shoes. I get changed and do my hair and makeup. Once I'm ready I leave my room to meet up with the others.

( Ciel's pov)

After all of the guests have arrived I make my way down the steps over hearing Lau's conversation "yes that little child is the Earl Phantomhive." Lau says. "Little was unnecessary!" I inform him as I make my way down the staircase.

"Thank you for accepting my invitation today. I'm the head of house Ciel phantomhive." I introduce myself. I informed the guests that I fully intend on greeting then individually, however I notice the guest of honor has not arrived yet. "It seems the foul weather has delayed his arrival." Sebastian says. "It's not like we can keep everyone waiting in the hall like thi-" I stop myself short upon hearing Mey-Rin "there is a guest arriving!" She informs us all. Tanaka lets them in to reveal Gray and Georg Von Siemens.