uh should i join?

Recently on "Wrong Number Bud"

Friday
tony is calling a meeting and he asked me to let you guys know that he want you all there too

Hope
thank you, i'll be there soon

Shuri
i'll be there in a moment

Nat
i'm coming up

Wanda
i'm on my way

Zoey
coming
Friday
okay, see you guys soon.
read 19:34

Y/n
am i supposed to join you guys?

Friday
Mr. Stark did say everyone
so i'm assuming yes..

Shuri
yeah just come, i'll pick up

Y/n
alright see you in a bit
read 19:40
—————————————————————————
after Friday informed everyone, people started to arriving and heading to the meeting room. of course the more people that got there the louder it became.

heyyy guyssss long time no see, " zoey says as she enters the meeting room" hey zoe how are you?"t'challa asks" i'm doing great how are you t man. "he chuckles and smiles answering them] im doing good, do you know what this meetings about? "zoey shrugs and shakes her head" tsk no i don't, which is surprising honestly. "he chuckles" yeah.

"everyone just goes around and talks to each other, while everyone is chatting away, tony is heading down stairs ready to purpose the idea of all going on vacation together so they can get a break. when tony finally makes it to the meeting room everyone's there looking at him waiting for him to tell them what this meeting is about, but the first thing that comes out of Tony's mouth is a question about who the new person is" oh uhh i'm Y/n, i-i'm Shuri's friends "Y/n nervously says to him, they smile sheepishly looking at him" oh okay it's nice to meet you, "he smiles softly at them and begins to talk about this plan. Y/n let's a breath that they didn't know they were holding in and listen to Tony speaking"

T'challa - so tell me if i'm wrong or anything, but you want us all to take a break and go on a vacation? "he raises an eyebrow at him"

Tony- yeah, that's exactly what im saying, this break it very much needed for everyone and we don't spend much time together. and like what zoey always says "we're more then just a team we're a family"

Zoey- i do say that a lot, i like the idea of all going on vacation together. it's a good way to get to know each other, you know since we wouldn't be fighting for our lives "they chuckle" come on guys, we all wed to relax.

Wong- but what about Strange and i? we have to protect the sanctum?

Tony- i've already gotten two wizards to protect it while we're gone. i got everything taken care of you guys just need to agree on going.

"everyone takes a moment to think about it, some agreed right away and left to get ready for the much needed vacation. while others needed to be convinced but after a few words from Zoey they were convinced and left to get ready for it.

Y/n was starting to leave before Tony stopped them" You haven't confirmed if your going? "he says" oh i didn't think i was invited since you guys just met me "Tony smiles softly" don't me silly, if your a friend of Shuri's then your a friend of ours too, of course your invited to the vacation. so what's the answer? "they think a moment before nodding" yeah i'll go, thanks for letting come along Mr.Stark. "they smile sweetly" don't worry about it, and call me Tony please. well thank you M-Tony, it was nice meeting you! yeah you too Y/n. "they part ways, Y/n heads home to pack bee bags for the trip, while Tony goes and gets this vacation started. he quickly messages them quickly letting them know the information."
———————————————————————————
Tony added T'challa, Wong , Strange, Shuri, Y/n, Natasha, Bucky, Steve, Sam, Quill, Gamora, Groot, Rocket, Drax, Carol, Happy, Pepper, Wanda, Pietro, Peter, Scott, Hope, Thor ,Loki, Bruce, Clint, Laura, Fury, Maria, Wade, May
Tony has added you into a group chat
Vay-Cay

Tony
we're going to my island, and i would say bring swimwear and just anything that you think would make sense. it's going to be warm there, so you can get tan too. we're leaving in two days, so you better be done by then if not you'll be left as is.
Read 7pm