"Drunk and Nasty"🥃👅💦

Start from the beginning

She played a song for me and my baby actually has skills! I asked why she stopped rapping and she said she fell in love with photography. But I told her she still needs to pursue a rap career!

"Maybe I will...but anyway! It's my turn! Do you like to give and TAKE the strap?!", she asked.

I giggled. "I mean....I'm a freak all day and all night! So yeah, I like to give it and yes I like to take it. Especially from the back. Like, you gotta pull my hair and slap my ass while you're doing it", I said.

"Ohhhhhh! I love it! You're nothing like my punk ass ex! That hoe would never let me strap her! But she always wanted to rearrange my damn guts! Selfish ass", she said.

"Nika you wild! But yeah I like to give and receive. That goes for head too", I informed her.

"Ok then! We'll get along just fine, my little shy freak", Onika said while rolling her body. I laughed and enjoyed the sexy view. Even though she was being silly.

"So Onika, do you want to be married and have kids someday?", I asked.

"Yes! I've been waiting to get married since I was 8 years old", she said.

"Really?! That's hilarious, Onika", I told her.

"I've always wanted to be a wife and mommy! My mom made it look fun raising her son and twin girls. And I liked how she always had a good meal for my daddy to come home to when he got off of work. People don't give housewives and stay at home moms the credit they deserve", she said.

"I feel you. My mom worked but she still took care of her family. Moms are great", I said.

"Yeah...how about you? Do you want marriage and kids?", she asked.

"Definitely! Like, when we get married, we can both have babies for each other", I said.

"I like how you said WHEN we get married", Onika said as she smiled and took a sip of her drink.

"Yeahhhh....I'll let you in on a secret. I said if this girl in my dream really does exist, I'm going to marry her", I revealed.

"Awww....Well I like the sound of that, Bey", she said.

We continued to drink and play our little Q&A game. But once the alcohol kicked in. We got ridiculous!

"Yo! I dare you to strip down and go out there and run in the rain", I told her.

"You think I won't?!", she yelled.

I laughed as she began to strip. This fool ran outside completely naked and ran through the rain saying, "Nicki Minaj is the queen of rap, hoes!"

I laughed so hard that I made my stomach hurt! When she ran back into the house she said, "Whew! What a fucking rush! Ok, Bey! It's your turn!"

"What?! No fucking way am I doing that", I said.

Onika pulled me close to her and said, "If you do it, I'll do you..."

She kissed my lips. I pulled away and stripped faster than a stripper on the pole! I ran out into the rain and yelled, "I'm about to beat Onika's pussy upppppp!!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhh! Beat it up, bae", Onika's drunk ass yelled from the doorway. I know the neighbors were appalled!

I ran back into the house and picked Onika up. We had loud, ratchet music playing in the background. "Wait, we have to have a twerking contest", she said.

"Oh, you ain't fucking with me when it comes to twerking. Alexa, play Meg Thee Stallion , Thot Shit, I commanded.

When the beat dropped, I started twerking like my life depended on it. "Girl, bye! You call that twerking?! Watch this", Onika said.