## how they hold your hand

☆ — GOJO

he just doesn't. now, i don't mean this in a mean way - i just mean why would gojo hold your hand when he can just hold you? this man has no shame in just throwing his body on top of yours in public. he'll make you both walk around like that too - completely attached to each other like a love sick couple (which you are), and you wouldn't have it any other way.

☆ — NANAMI

places his hand on your waist instead. oh god. i blush just thinking about it. nanami's large hand curving around your back and gripping your waist tightly <33 he leads you through crowds like that, making sure to not loosen his grip for even a second in fear of losing you. there are times where you can tell nanami's annoyed about something when his hand slides down ever so slightly, rubbing small patterns into your skin.

☆ — ITADORI

links your arms instead. yuuji loves having you as close as possible to him, so feel free to grab his arm and pull him close anytime! he'll immediately intertwine your hands and smile down at you in the cutest way possible. yuuji pulls you close enough so that all he has to do is turn his head to give you a quick peck to your cheek <3

☆ — FUSHIGURO

holds your wrist. fushiguro acts all cold and cool - like he doesn't want to hold your hand. don't believe him. he wants to feel your palm in his just as much as you do, but for some reason, all he can bring himself to do is grab your wrist instead. sorry, but you'll have to be the one to make the first move instead - but don't worry! he won't ever let you go when you do.

☆ — INUMAKI

completely intertwined. inumaki would probably bond your hands together if he could. he adores holding your hand more than anything, the feeling of your palm in his is so comforting to you. he'll swing your hands together, stuff them in his pocket, and press a kiss to your knuckles, never letting go. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a.n / "how they hold ur hand" writes ways in which they dont/do Ok.

© 2022 sinumaki - do not repost or plagiarize!