## when you sit on their lap!

ITADORI YUJI .

# i can see yuji rlly loving this

# he'd pull you into his lap at any time

# not caring if it's in public or not

# he just likes having you so close to him! how could he not :c

# i think yuji likes it more when your back is pressed against his chest, his head resting on your shoulder while he holds you close

"yuji!" you giggle, wriggling around aimlessly in your boyfriends grasp as he holds you close, his cotton candy pink hair tickling your neck as he keeps his head burrowed in there, "c'mon! lemme go," you whine, both of you knowing you don't mean it.

"nuh uh," he childishly responds, "wanna stay here, 'm comfy." you can feel the smirk grow on his lips as he nuzzles closer to you, not once loosening his hold.

"fine, but i wanna nap!" itadori decides to indulge your request this time, and flops backwards onto his bed, giggling when you let out a little yelp. you huff at him, twisting around in his arms to look at him, and you have to bite back the smile threatening to escape when you see the toothy grin on his face, cheeks flushed and eyes shut. you give up trying to escape not that you were really trying in the first place and rest your head on itadori's chest as you both drift off to sleep.

FUSHIGURO MEGUMI .

# you'd have to be the one to initiate this first

# he would never let it happen in public either, megumi prefers all affections to be kept private between the two of you

# but once you do sit in his lap one day...

# megumi loves it

# no matter how flustered he gets or how many times he playfully rolls his eyes when you sit in his lap

# he never fails to grip your waist gently, holding you close as his thumbs rub circles into your waist

fushiguro's hands feel like heaven as he massages your back, his head resting on top of yours as your body is turned halfway into your boyfriend and halfway to face the tv playing some random documentary. "megumi," you whisper, surprising yourself with the hoarseness of your voice. he lets out a hum in response that tells you to continue, his hands stopping their movements to rest on your waist. "'m sleepy," you mutter, shifting your position on his lap as you press your head to his chest, the sound of his heartbeat making you smile. you decide to save the teasing for the way his heartbeat picks up at your new-found position for another time.

fushiguro tries not to move you around too much as he reaches over to grab the remote, lowering the volume before once again reaching over to grab you a blanket, realising it was your favourite. fushiguro watched as you snuggled impossibly closer to him once he wrapped the blanket around your figure, your legs resting on top of his.

he drops the gentle smile on his face when one of your eyes peek open, looking up at him with a cheeky grin. "where's my goodnight kiss?" you teasingly ask, tugging at his shirt. fushiguro playfully rolls his eyes at your request, before leaning down to press a sweet peck to your head, the familiar smell of your shampoo making his heart flutter.

"good night, love."

INUMAKI TOGE .

# this is one of inumaki's favourite things to do <3

# he'll pull you into his lap anytime, anywhere

# you're eating? feed him some while you're in his lap! you're studying? why not cling to him while you're studying! you're tired from training? take a seat in his lap! you're-

# i can also see inumaki wanting to sit on your lap but that's another story

# inumaki loves it when you're chest to chest, your hands wrapped around his neck while his are wrapped around your back

it feels like anvils are holding down your eyelids as you fight to keep them awake, the background noises of itadori's screams echoing through inumaki's headphones jolting your eyes open at times. inumaki can feel the way you begin to shift on him, as your head on his shoulder suddenly feels heavier. he decides to take a peek at you, ignoring the way itadori screams in his ear - "right, right!".

inumaki's heart flutters as he watches your eyes flutter open and closed, feeling the way your arms stay tightly wrapped around his neck as you try to stay awake. inumaki's sure this is the purest sight the world has to offer, and he can't bring himself to look back at the screen despite itadori's yells, which have now melded into background noise.

inumaki shifts a little to press a kiss to your temple, which catches your attention as you give him a sleepy smile, eyes half-open. inumaki drops his controller, wrapping his arms around your back as he leans in to whisper into your ear,

"sleep well,"

inumaki realises moments after that itadori's yells have suddenly ceased, and his character is now frozen on-screen, leaving him with the realisation that he wasn't muted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a.n / only used anvils bc of minecraft anyway

© 2021 sinrinyoku - do not repost or plagiarize!