Chapter Three

POV Karl

*Oh, there's Jimmy and Y/N! I think he's about to tell her if she got the job..*
-listens to them secretly-

Jimmy: I think you're a really nice and funny person, which is the most important thing to become one of my editors. You got the job!
You: Oh my god, thank you so much! You can't believe how much it means to me.
*akward silence*
You: Also.. uhm. I don't really have a place to stay. I don't know what to do.
Jimmy: Oh. Actually, I can give you the address to a pretty cheap but good hotel nearby! Maybe it'll help.
You: Thanks!

*Yes, she got it!! I'll go to her*

Karl: Oh hi Y/N!
You: Hey Karl!
Karl: I've heard you talking to Jimmy. Congats!!
You: Thanks :)
Karl: Also.. you don't have a place to stay?
You: Yeah. My mom kicked me out yesterday, because of my step dad who doesn't really like me and she always listens to him instead of me. I don't really have much money, but Jimmy suggested a hotel nearby! Oh uhm.. sorry I didnt mean to tell you everything.
Karl: No worries! Tell me anything :) You can stay at my house if you like, I have a guest room! You can stay as long as you want, just don't mind my roommates, they're a bit messy sometimes.
You: Really? That's so kind of you. Thank you so much!!