Chapter Two

POV Y/N

*I hope mom will forgive me, I didn't do anything wrong though. My step dad just ruined this whole family, not me. Since dad passed away I feel like mom has changed so much.
I'ma search for some jobs in the Internet..
-checks Instagram-
Oh! Jimmy is searching for new editors? Maybe I could try to text him..*

-the next day at 5pm-

You: Bye Laurine, thanks for letting me stay.

*Hopefully Jimmy will let me edit some videos so I can afford a place to live.*
-knocks at his door-

Jimmy: Oh heyy! You must be Y/N! Good to see you. :)
You: Hii! Nice to meet you all.
Jimmy: Boys, introduce yourselves!
Chris: Hi, my name is Chris. I am 25 years old.
Chandler: Hey I'm Chandler.
Karl: Hii uhm, I'm Karl and am 23 years old. Nice to meet you!!

*Wow Karl looks very cute..*

Jimmy: The other crew members are busy today, which is why they aren't here.
You: Oh, alright! So, I'ma introduce myself real quick. My name is Y/N and I am 22 years old! I currently don't really have a job, so I'd have enough time to participate at things and edit videos.
Jimmy: Okay! How 'bout we all go somewhere and spend the day together to get to know each other better?

-a few hours later in the car-

Jimmy: Let's go to the cinema!
Karl: Yess! Great idea.
-Karl looks at me and smiles-
You: So uhh what kind of movies do you like, Karl?
Karl: I love action movies!
You: Oo nice. What's your favorite movie?
Karl: It isn't really an action movie, but.. -whispers- High School Musical 2! Don't tell anyone though.
You: Haha, it's okay!! I love these kind of movies too. -smiles at him and looks into his eyes deeply-

-at the end of the day-

Jimmy: Y/N! Can I talk to you quickly?
You: Sure, what's up?
Jimmy: So.. I made a decision.