Chapter 6

Nicki p.o.v

" stoooop" I numb as someone shakes me to wake up. " give me five more minutes mommy" I said. I heard a chuckle. " wake up Nic look at the tv" Drake said.

When I heard tv, I shot fast up like a bullet. I open my eyes to see the tv and to my surprise, it was the fight from last night. Oh shit, what my mom go say about it. " then a few hours later, Nicki posted a Instagram pic of her and the favorite rapper know as Drake, tagging Rihanna saying ' guess who my man now @badgulriri'. Is it true that the two stars are dating, or is it all an act?" Said the buzznews reporter.

" Ughhh, now my mama is going to ask me all these fuckin question!" I said. " it's ok, besides where my morning kiss?" " first no it not. Second did u brush ur teeth?" I said giving him a quistionable look. By my surprise, this nigga decided to kiss me anyway.

~~~

Drake p.o.v

That shut her up. I then felt a strong punch in my arm. Damn, she hit hard. " owe that shit hurts" I say in a childish tone. " yeah it shoulda". I swear, I think she's the right one for me. No scratch that, she IS the right one for me. " you know, you the fucking best, right?" I said. Ay I like that shit, maybe that can be my new song. " that why I love u Drakey" Nic says. " the nickname tho?" " well, u call me Nic soo why not." I smack my lips. " what eva gurl" I said in a girlish voice while smiling. " you sound gay, but anyways, I'm going to call Emily to come and pick me up ok?" " I can drop you off." " well ok."

I grab her some sweats and a hoodie to put on. After she put it on we then left the house.

16 minutes later (after Nicki told Drake the direction to the house and getting lost)

We pulled up and I let her out. " wanna come in?" " Naw im ok." " well see you then bae, oh and don't tell nobody we going out, we let then find out." "Kk luv u" I said while giving her a kiss. " ily too" she said. Now I'm driving out the drive way. As I was driving I start to think about writing a new song. "You the fucking best" I sung.

~~~

Nicki p.o.v

I got my keys out of my purse and open the door. *close door quitely* " Soo we know you was with Drake" Shannel and Emily said. " yeah I was how yall know?" " Instagram and the tv" said Shannel. " so you go out with Drake huh?" Said Emily. " Naw I did that to get back at Rihanna, Drake know too." " yeah right, We Whatchin Ya" Emily said.

I walk into my room and change into some gym shorts, fitted tee, and some jordans. My accessories was diamond stud earrings with a necklace that say 'Barbie'. I then took some selfies and posted it on Insta. " Finna head to tha gym wit style tho❤️". After I posted it my phone went off with a lot of likes and comments. One comment was from Drake and it said" I'm heading to tha gym too".

Well I might see him.

Sorry if this chap wasn't good. And I'm sorry I haven't post nothing in a while. I feel asleep last night while writing. But luv u guys😘😘