She stepped away from where she was standing between the two men, shrugging as she tossed the car keys to Vaishali in the air.

"Here you go, 'V'. Come on Hayley, gotta go."

"Why?" asked Vaishali, slumping down on the couch. "We came this far. Let's stay for some time."

"Of course," said Hayley, "by the way, I'm Hayley Marshall, not that you don't already know."

Lucy smiled at her, shaking her hand, "Lucy Wright. Call me anything you want."

"And fyi, Klaus Mikaelson, I'm Vaishali Dobriyal." said Vaishali, shooting him a mock salute from her place on the couch. "Lucy talks a lot about you."

A variation of emotions passed through Niklaus' face at once. Shock, joy, incredulousness, until it finally settled down to amusement.

Tyler looked confused.

Hayley was stifling a laugh.

Lucy just glared hard at Vaishali.

"Just kidding." she said casually, waving her hands lazily. "Don't get your hopes high. But I totally ship you guys."

The phone on the office table rang, disrupting whatever string of curses which was about to leave Lucy's mouth.

"Hello, Damon." said Klaus, picking up the phone, a smirk adorning his lips.

"Klaus, where's Tyler?"

"Tyler is rather occupied. Is there anything I can do?"

"I'm going after the vampire hunter. So, if he'd like to join...."

"He wouldn't. I, however, will."

The call ended with Klaus declaring his decision of joining in the hunt for the hunter while Lucy threw a questioning look to Vaishali, being the only one who was not able to hear in the conversation due to the unavailability of enhanced hearing.

"Allow us to leave as well." said Vaishali, standing up from the couch and mock-curtsying to Tyler.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Lucy had been initially confused as to why Vaishali had decided to leave all of the sudden, but her all initial confusion had been cleared away when 'V' had excitedly taken the driver's seat and Hayley had taken the other remaining seat, leaving Lucy to pitifully remember that her car is a two-seater.

"Where the hell am I supposed to sit?"

"Oh, it's a two-seater." said Hayley, only now noticing the insides of the car.

"Here, have my seat." Hayley offered, beginning to stand up.

"No, Hayley, sit down." said Vaishali, grabbing her arm and making her sit back down. "Where will you sit then? The whole point of coming here was to pick you, right?"

"But-"

"Look, Lucy," interrupted Vaishali, cutting off whatever reason Hayley was going to present. "I know you obviously can't squeeze in here. So, why don't you ask Klaus to give you a ride home? Or much better you can also join him in the hunter's hunt. In fact, we're also not going home currently. We have to visit somewhere first."