As I was reaching the locked entrance I heard the main room's door open, Bruce hurried in with his arms full of some kind of medical stuff.

"Oh, it's good that you two are here!" Bruce said, explaining, "I need to draw some blood to test her DNA, I thought I might have to sedate her but if you guys would help I can probably avoid it."

Wolfy had gotten back up and flashed us her teeth, giving what seemed like a challenging glare.

Cora's pov:

A brown haired man with speckles of grey appeared in the room outside of the one I was currently stuck in. I immediately recognized some of the equipment in his arms, used for drawing blood and other things, HYDRA had done that a lot. Although HYDRAS needles were never very sterile, but they would strap me down onto a cold metal table, no matter what form I was in. If I chose to shift into an animal too small for them to run there tests then they would punish me severely with electricity and other horrors. I tensed as he spoke to metal arm guy and blondey, something about testing my DNA and needing their help. I showed my teeth as they approached the entrance of my cell in an attempt to scare them out of coming in. I was in no shape to fight, but maybe I could make a run for it? They unlocked it and metal arm guy slowly entered, followed closely behind by the blonde and the brunette, closing the door immediately, they left no space for my injured body to make a mad dash.

3rd person pov:

As the three carefully entered, Cora moved back until she was practically pressed against the wall, in a timid yet defensive stance.

"Cora right?" Bucky asked.

Cora huffed loudly through the muzzle.

"Right, so uh, this is Steve," he started again, motioning toward the blonde haired man on his left. "I'm Sargent Barnes, Bucky for short, and this," he nods to Bruce, "is Dr Banner, or Bruce. Cora tilted her head slightly to the side, listening intently.

"Cora, we just need to draw some blood for testing, you'll hardly feel it. Would you let Bruce do that? We can bring breakfast for you after?" Steve tries bargaining.

The creature only sank further down to the floor, keeping a constant low growl that raised as the men become closer. Cora began feeling entirely surrounded and panicked, she snapped at Bucky's hand when he got within a foot or 2 of her and he stopped, she was shaking like a leaf in a storm. Flashing her teeth again, the three men looked at each other and nodded.

"Sorry girl, guess the hard way it is." Buck said apologetically.

Cora's pov:

I wanted to scream, do anything. I couldn't shift because of my leg, injuries like that could possibly get worse if I shifted, and I needed to heal as quickly as possible. "Steve" mentioned food, I need food. But was it worth being stuck with a needle? Probably, but I'm still gonna fight it. The man named Steve and metal arm guy, who I now know as Bucky, started inching closer, Bucky giving a good effort to calm me. I let out a frightening sound that I didn't even know I could make, and pushed myself further into the wall behind me, almost as if trying to sink into it. That didn't stop them, I watched, frozen as "Bruce" pulled a clean vial and needle from a box that he had been carrying. Bucky reached towards my head, likely trying to secure it before I thrashed around wildly, I tried snapping again at his metal arm but he quickly grabbed the thick scruff of my neck and secured my head down as he sat under me, Steve grabbing my uninjured legs and turning me on my side. I squirmed around trying to break loose, letting out grunts and the occasional snarl. I very well could have escaped their grasp if I put more energy into it, but, as Bruce said, they would just sedate me and do it anyway. As much as I hated being held down by these strangers, they were trying their best to be gentle, Bucky had even started stroking my pinned back ear in a calming gesture. I could hear the loud heartbeats in the room, including mine, but I had given up squirming, letting out a sad whimper every few seconds. Bruce then knelt down at my side, locating a vein withing my arm where some of my fur had been shaved to place an IV it appeared. Whining again as he quickly cleaned the spot with some kind of antiseptic wipe.

"You couldn't have done this when you treated her leg?" Steve questioned Bruce.

"It slipped my mind at the time, sorry Cora." The Dr replied.

He drew the blood in a couple seconds, me barely feeling it as Steve had said earlier. Then Bruce moved to my injured leg, he unwrapped the gauze and tape, inspecting my leg.

"This healing mutation is really interesting guys, all the burn marks are gone and it looks like the leg should be almost fully functional by tomorrow." Bruce comments.

I've had enough of being held down for one day and as Bruce took the syringe with my blood to put into his bag I kicked my hind leg and lurched up and out of there grasp, they let me go, surprised at my sudden movement but didn't try and grab me again. I glared at them with as much hatred as I could muster and awaited my promised breakfast.

3rd person pov:

"Did you do everything you needed too?" Bucky asked Bruce.

He nodded and Steve addressed the glaring wolf, "We will bring food for you shortly, any requests?" Cora simply huffed and licked at the air.

"Don't know what you were expecting Steve, she's a wolf though, just have tony order meat." Bucky responded for her.

After they left Steve returned within the hour, carrying about 20 pounds of beef, two raw chickens, and a bucket of water. Cora hadn't dreamed of having this much food, ever. Sniffing the air and excitedly backing from the entrance, she could think about escape later, right now she needed to eat.

"As long as you are in this form, we will accommodate for it. Although I can't say I agree with you taste." Steve let out a chuckle and, watching closely, entered into the cell.

Carefully placing the food on a tarp with the water next to it, he approached Cora. Backing up and growling, Steve explained that he just needs to remove the muzzle. Cora shook her head around and then loudly exhaled, sitting down, carefully not putting weight on her right leg. Steve hesitatingly moves to unsnap the contraption, realizing how badly this could potentially end for him. After a moment of thought he snaps it off, letting the powerful jaws equipped with little daggers free. Stepping back, he hurriedly exits the room, re-locking the door as Cora shakes out her body, happily free from the confining muzzle. Watching as Steve makes his way out of the bigger room, she then goes to inspect the meat, being sure it was all good, once positive that nothing was amiss she hastily began eating. Scared that it might be taken away at any minute, it felt so good to finally fill her stomach and have clean water to drink. After fully satiated, she settled in for a nap, hoping to be rid of this cell soon.