something yummy

Heheh a spicy one SMUT WARNING!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Top Xiao and Submissive Bottom Aether.

"I'll be back later today Xiao, please don't take my food in the fridge."-A

"I won't. BYE LOVE."-X

"Bye!"-A

And like that his lover was off. Now the raven had about two hours to figure out how to relive the blond's stress. A lightbulb appeared in his head, a dirty one indeed. Xiao had this outfit that was so revealing that Aether found it really sexy in ways that were impossible to his mind.

"I guess that could work"-X

And like that he got to work. The raven was going to make his lover horny for him as he was. All the desires are coming back to him, and he knows all of Aether's sensitive spots and kinks. He was going to be as rough as possible to the blond. Just to hear those wonderful sounds come out of his mouth and how he begs for his big member.

The best part of that is how much Aether is a slut for him, and would do anything for the tasty white stuff that came out of the raven's cock. It was a dessert from the heavens, and how the blond begs him for more.

————————————————-

"Love? I'm home!"-A

"Oh don't tell me he went to Zhongli's house without telling me again."-A

His phone beeped, signaling he had a message.

Come upstairs my love, I have a surprise that just couldn't wait. 3:04 pm

"That seems....weird of Xiao. And why didn't I read this an hour ago"-A

As he walked up the stairs he heard moaning coming from his room. He ran upstairs to his room, thinking that Xiao was cheating on him. The noises, however, came from the raven himself only.

Xiao was masturbating on the bed, leaking precum from his cock. What a sight to see that your lover is calling out your name in heavenly moans.

"Ahh~ fuck! Faster Aether!"-X

"Oh I'll go fast alright."-A

The raven stopped what he was doing. He felt embarrassed, as he didn't even came once in the span of the twos hours he was given to himself. And his lover was at the doorway, while he was moaning his name.

"Tell you what, I'll suck your big cock and let you treat me however, if I get to taste your yummy cum. Or at least on my face is what I would like also."-A

"I accept"-X

The blond quickly got naked and positioned himself on his lover's cock. The raven put kitty ears and a collar on the blond as the blond was holding in his moans to make his lover mad.

The raven started at a fast pace, slamming Aether down to his cock while spanking his ass. That earned a loud moan from the blond.

"AH DADDY~YOUR SO GOOD AT THIS~"-A

In return, the raven spanked his ass once more, and then stopped the hard thrusts. Aether got in front of his cock panting and waited for the yummy dinner that was before him. Xiao came, and Aether ate what he could, as the rest got on his face.

"More~ I need more! Im just a kitty who loves your cock and nothing else!"-A

"How badly do you want me to make you cum?"-X

"So much that I need it everyday for three meals! I am nothing but a slut for you daddy~"-A

With no hesitation, Xiao inserted Aether's small cock in his mouth, and sucked on it like candy. Aether was a fool for Xiao's expert mouth on his cock, as moaning his name was all what could come out of his mouth.

"AHH~ XIAO XIAO XIAO XIAO~"-A

Xiao spanked his ass once more, earning a scream followed by a moan. They shared a kiss, while Xiao was fingering his ass. Then the blond came, and the raven ate his cum.

"Your such a slut Aether. Did you know that?"-X

"I wanted something yummy~"-A

678 words