✨Our Family💘

Start from the beginning

"DANIEL!!! . . . DANIEL!!!'' Quinn yelled.

But it was just static.
"What. . . What happened?'' Riftan asked.
". . . Something big got to them. . . A bunny?" Y/n muttered, she was calm. She had to remain calm. She lost four soldiers just now, if she panics they all will.

"We have to investigate, after that we need to prepare for-"
"Y/n. . . Cadet Levi would like to speak with you." Nicolas interrupted.
". . . Okay, just wait here." She said before leaving the tent.

She saw Levi standing by the fence and walked out to him.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"I wanted to talk to you."
"Well, that's is obvious." She grinned.

He flicked her head as she began to laugh.
"A serious talk, brat."
"What is it, Levi?" She sighed.
"Can we speak somewhere else private?"
"Aren't we in a private place- Whoa, 'kay we are leaving now." She said a he dragged her off somewhere else.

He led her to the bridge crossing over the waterfall and into the town. The walls perfectly blocking the outside from the infected.

Levi held her hand and watched the beautiful falls.
"Y/n. . . There's something I wanted to tell you. More like ask you. And if you somehow don't say yes to it, I'll toss your brother into the water."
"Well, that's charming to hear." She giggled.

Y/n was focused on the water falling as she leaned on the rail. When she looked to see Levi, he wasn't there. Of course it wasn't because he was short, but because he was kneeling.
"Levi?. . . What is happening?"
"Y/n L/n. . ."
"Oh my God. . ."
"My first and only woman I've ever loved. . . Will you-"
"Yes.
". . . I didn't finish-"
"I know what your going to say, and I say yes."
"Damn it, let me finish, I've been rehearsing!"
"Fine."

"Will you be my only love, and marry me?"
"Yes!" She laughed as she tackled him with a hug onto the floor.

She kissed him passionately as he pulled her close to him.
"Let's take this to the bedroom." He said in her ear.
"I have patrol-"
"Screw patrol, I need to patrol you." He got up and carried her away.
"Wait! Levi! No! Levi no! I have work!" She protested.

~~~

As the animatronics were being repaired again, the puppet was not herself. She wouldn't speak or reply to anyone, her stained purple tears were visible to everyone.

She'd randomly scream out a static name. But no one understood her. Everyone would try to fix her, but she would react to a single touch and harm the person.

At late night, the doors shut and the animatronics were put away. The nightshift watchers would guard the gates from above and around the town.

Freddy was the first to wake up. His eyes scanning the area and seeing Bonnie in front of him.
"Bonnie?" He asked, his steps echoed in the large dark room. He nudged Bonnie's shoulder, he did it again but he didn't wake up.

"Bonnie!" He hissed, the magenta eyes fluttered open. Glowing with light as he looked over at Freddy, able to see everything in the dark room thanks to their night vision mode.
"Freddy? . . . What happened? Where are we?" He asked, growing with panic.
"I'm not sure. Puppet must've woken us up. What day is it?" He muttered before walking to the door, it was locked when he tried to open it.

"It's locked."
"Freddy. . . I don't think it's Monday anymore. . ." Chica said as she woke up.
"Arg. . . It's no longer our home. . . We're somewhere else. . . Lost." Foxy growled.
"Don't panic. . ." Toy Freddy answered, "We don't think correctly if we do."

The animatronics woke up one by one. The puppet was floating in the corner, her legs crossed and her hands on her legs.
"Puppet?" Chica whispered, "Puppet?"