One

L Y R I CMay 6th

L Y R I C
May 6th

I hate parties.

A puff of smoke blew in Lyric's face making her scrunch her face up. She sat on the uncomfortable brown couch of the random party she was dragged to by her best friend Lauryn.

Really? Lyric thought.

"Babe this party is boring" Lauryn said to her boyfriend Silva who was to the right of her.

You're the one who wanted to come to this lame ass party Lyric thought as she sighed.

Silva took another puff and smirked lazily at his girlfriend. "You only saying that because you want me to take you home to fuck" He said with hooded eyes.

"I'm right here." Lyric said but they ignored her.

"Okay and?" Lauryn responds.

Lyric looked up from her phone to her friend sending her boyfriend a deadpan look. "Y'all want to go?" She asked, desperately wanting to leave as well.

"Let me talk to my friend real quick and we can bounce" Silva said over the loud music, standing up. Lyric and Lauryn nodded their heads before he disappeared from their view.

Lauryn then turned to Lyric.

"You want to go wait in the car?" She asked Lyric, knowing her friend wasn't in the mood to be here anymore.

Lyric nodded her head and Lauryn sent Silva a text, telling him that they would be in the car. "Come on" she says and stood up with Lyric behind her.

Finally.

They walked toward the entrance of the house, pushing past people to get by. Lyric felt herself get shoved harshly before she fell into the body of someone else.

Fuck that hurt.

"I'm so sorry" Lyric yelled over the music as the man turned to her to give her a harsh look.

"Watch where you are going bitch" he spats.

Excuse me?

Lyric then frowned up her face at the rude word. "Don't call me a fucking bitch" she fires back at him as she glares.

The man's face grew angry and he took a step closer to Lyric making her immediately back up. "Who the fuck do you think I'm talking to?"