chapter 6

Sope come to the office ...

Hobi quickly went to his desk and start his work...

Yoongi also went to his seat and started his work...

But soon someone intrupt their peace..it was a gurl..

-yoongi how u dare- that girls enter in shouting and went towards yoongi and glared at him..

Hobi was so confused and shocked too..bcz he never saw someone shouting at yoongi except his father..

-oh babe you here..what's wrong - yoongi get up ...

-dont babe me..what the fuck is this- that girl shows Twitter..

Yoongi take her phone and looked on it ..its was their photo from earlier when yoongi was wiping hobi face..

But yoongi got shocked when he saw discription

*Photo*
Oh my god such a caring boyfriend Mr min is...

-you are cheating on me- girl started to tear up..

-no babe I love you I can't - yoongi hugged that girl..

Hobi don't know why but he felt hurted but he looked away and start doing his work on computer..

-then what is this?why r u close to him- girl continue sobbing..

Yoongi sat down and make her sat on his lap and hugged her..

-no jisoo baby... don't think like that..he is nothing to me- yoongi said...(no hate for jisso..bcz I love my jichu)

-but didn't ur company reveal that he is ur boyfriend-jisoo pouted..

-no baby it's just dad forced me to be his boyfriend so that any homosexual won't blame our company bcz iam homophobic..-yoongi try to explain her..

-fine but don't be close to him..me get hurt- jisoo pouted..

-i only love u baby I don't feel anything for that gay shit- yoongi showed his gummy smile .

Hobi couldn't take it anymore he quickly left the office..he went to washroom and start crying...

After sometime he calmed down...then he come in sense that he left without telling his boss..

He noted his lip in nervousness...then he bumped to someone..he was about to fall but that person cathed him..

-oh watch out u Little one- hobi open his eyes and saw jungkook there ..

Hobi quickly stand up and back off..

-u..u here..- hobi looked down..

-well iam CEO of Jeon company so I came here for meeting btw what about u?...was u crying- jk make hobi looked up by his chin..

-m..no- hobi tried to looked away but jungkook suddenly hugged him...

-dont worry everything will be fine...be strong..I know it's probably bcz of yoongi hyung behaviour but trust me he is a good human- jk said ..

Hobi hugged back and sobbed..

Jk broke hug and kisses hobi forehead..

-thank you so much..iam feeling better now-hobi smiled.

-ahh my heart..this smile is so bright- jk dramatically hold his heart..

Hobi hit him lightly..

-btw can u help me?-hobi tilted his head..

-yes cutiepie tell me- jk said..

-actually I left office with telling boss so can u tell me any excuse to make- hobi asked..