chapter 5

Iam not fully recovered but iam Missing u guys so let's continue our story..

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

As yoongi was sweating he quickly get up from his sleep..he was sweating badly..he quickly switch off the light...

Then he saw he was in his bed and jhope was on floor..he sighed in relief...it was just a dream..but he felt strange..

He have killed alot ppl (bad ppl or bcz of his business)..but when he have thaught of loosing hoseok..he was hella scared...he felt a sharp pain in his heart..

It's like..like they both are attached by hearts...no no no...yoongi shrugged his thaughts...he went towards hoseok...

He saw hoseok  tears..but hobi 2as slept...yoongi don't know what happened to him..what got in him..he wiped hobi tears...

-was I too rough- yoongi thaught and sighed...

-but whatever it was ur fault...u like to being touchy with other ppl- yoongi angrily pouted..

-and it's ur punishment u deserve it- yoongi get up and looked at time..it was 3 am...he went to his bed and fell asleep again...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next morning~..

Yoongi wokeup he get up ...he wanted to see hoseok but he wasn't there..yoongi got nervous....

He knows that hobi is so sensitive..where the hell he went?..what if he tried to do sucide...

Yoongi quickly get up...he saw hobi standing in balcony..

Yoongi remember his dream...as hobi try to look down..yoongi quickly pulled him towards himself as they both fell on floor...

Jhope was on top of yoongi yoongi 2as holding his wrist...they both looked into each other eye...

Hobi can feel his heart beating fast...so as yoongi...they both was lost in each other...

But not for long..

Someone knocked on door it was namjoon..

-hyung breakfast is ready..get up or u will be late for office- namjoon said as yoongi come out from his thaughts..

-i will come u go- yoongi shouted as he heard footsteps voice being disappeared..

Hobi quickly get up..he blushed...

-dont think much..I thaught u will do suicide that's why I did this- yoongi coldly said..

-so do u care about me- hobi mumbled as he thaught Yoongi didn't heard him but yoongi did..

-in ur dreams...I was scared what if u do suicide..my father will blame me and hate me..and u r nothing to me..- yoongi ruldly said as he went to bathroom..

Hobi felt pain I'm his heart...but he put a fake smile on and come down and sat on dinning table . wishing everyone good morning..

-are u free seokie...we can go for shopping today- jin hold hobi hands and looked at him hopefully..

As same time yoongi come..he saw hobi and jin intrection he bite his lower lip yo control himself..

-ye- before hobi could say anything..yoongi interput him..

-no..we have meeting today..and u stop wasting money..u better focus on ur work- yoongi said to jin as he grab hobi wrist and started to drag him out..

-but hyung breakfast- namjoon yelled..

-we will have on the way- yoongi shouted while dragging hobi..