TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27

Start from the beginning

"Sorry bitch, but I told you Axel was mine. Long as you and that bastard are in the picture, he will never see it," Ella said, stepping over her body. It was also the last thing she heard before blacking out.

"Axel, why in the fuck do you keep calling me!" Melody yelled into the phone

"Axel, why in the fuck do you keep calling me!" Melody yelled into the phone. He could hear Valentino laughing in the background. Telling AJ that she was at home or somewhere with her husband meant she wasn't with Lola.

"Where's Lola?"

"Lola when home about an hour ago. She said she was tired and wanted to shower and take a nap. What you worried I told her about what Ella did before you? Worry not, little brother, I didn't run my big mouth. The woman you love knows nothing."

"Funny, but that isn't the reason why I called you. I think Ella figured out that I'm in love with Lola...."

"You think she is going to harm her. Damnit, AJ, get over to Uncle Vic's and check on my girl! I will meet you there!" Mel said, hanging up the phone. AJ didn't even think to get back into his car as he started to run over to his uncle and aunt's home that wasn't that far from where he was as he ran up, he had a sickening feeling something wasn't right.

For one, the door was cracked, and he knew Victor nor Natalie would leave their door like that. Nor would one of their children. Lola knew better as well. It caused him to be alert as he slowly opened the door. AJ started to run in but was stopped short, seeing Lola lying on the floor in a pool of blood.

"Fuck! Lolo," He yelled, running to her side, kneeling to see if she had a pulse. Sighing once he found it, then his mind went to their baby as he touched her belly, feeling their daughter move. Quickly he texted Xerxes and checked for the source of the blood but was too scared to move her.

 Quickly he texted Xerxes and checked for the source of the blood but was too scared to move her

"Hey, you're home!" Kamaria said as Takahiro walked back into the house with the children. He looked over to his wife, then down to the twins kneeling, telling them to take Kara and Taishi upstairs as both nodded taking their siblings' hands leading them to the stairs.

"Kamaria, I think we need some time apart. I need to think. All of this is out of hand...."

"Are you leaving me?! Leaving us?!" She yelled as the tears started to build up. Hiro stared at her for a moment thinking back on what Adele and Luca told him. They needed to make this right, but he also needed the time to cool off. He did something that he wasn't too proud of twice, and being around Kamaria made him want to leave back out the door and kill the man that did all of this.