Chapter 6: Street Mouse, Vandal!

Aladdin didn't marry Jasmine this time, he married a friend fellow street mouse named Amira last time we met her, since she didn't want royalty she decided to join Aladdin outside the castle but visited her sister jasmine.

I wanted to do something different such as getting married but like, living homeless probably because Jafar is in Kahoots with Dr. Faciller helping out destroy lives.

Warning: This part of the story will contain SPOILERS and is inspired by the new Aladdin 2019 (May 24th official release) meaning won't have the same actors from OUAT.

Genie would tell some homeless kids a story along with his own kids. "Let me tell you a story, about a street rat and a sister of a princess still making her one, and a genie but how about the next chapter."

Yelling stop thief! was heard as a monkey ran with its owner, her brunette hair flew as she ran quickly from the market causing havoc again she was up top cornered by the guards looking around hoping to get out of this panting showed she's been on the run for quite a while "seriously, all this for a loaf of bread? No wonder dad said to be careful." the girl had no choice but to jump down on the clothing line followed by a monkey she named Aubrey "come on Aubrey!" she called out and dropped down on the floor seeing the people.

"Not getting into trouble are we now?" said one

"pffbt can't be worse than what her father did." another said a bit rude

"Hey, careful I may be a princess but doesn't mean you should talk about my dad like that, plus," a slight smirk showed "you're only in trouble if you get caught." she ran with the monkey who had a golden object giving it to her "perfect timing Aub, as always."

"Gotta keep, one jump ahead of the bread line,

One swing ahead of the sword,

I steal only what I can afford and that's everything

One jump ahead of the lawman,

That is all and that's no joke,

These guys don't appreciate I'm broke

Riff raff

Street mouse!

Scoundrel

Take that!

Come on guys must we do this!

Rip her open

Round the back guys

I can take a hint,

Gotta face the facts

You guys gotta get out more

Who?

Oh, it's that lil princess of Aladdin

She's just another one like him

I blame parents 'cept they don't know

Gotta eat to live,

Gotta steal to eat

Tell ya about it when I got the time!

One jump ahead of the slowpokes

One skip ahead of my doom

Next time gonna use a nom de plume

One jump ahead of the hitmen

One hit ahead of the flock

I think I'll take a stroll around the block

Stop, thief!

Vandal!

Aubrey!

Scandal!

Let's not be too hasty

Still I think she's such a sweetie

Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat

Otherwise we'd get along (wrong!)

One jump ahead of the hoofbeats

One hop ahead of the hump

One trick ahead of disaster

They're quick, but I'm much faster

Here goes

Better throw my hand in, wish me happy landin'

All I gotta do is jump!"

Carpet came from under making it think she fell and landed safely behind the wall with Aubrey on her shoulder

"And now we feast." She high fives her friend and grinned headed to go buy bread but what she did not know was something else, something coming.

A boy taller than her came quick closing her mouth

"Jeez, Aziz don't do that." She scolded and moved his arms away from her.

It was Aziz Alya's older brother the obedient child of Aladdin and Jasmine and he was not happy with his little sister folding his arms being very serious, reminds her when her father is serious, but the quietness washed away when suddenly, a sandstorm happened.

Present:

A black-haired girl who turned it to brown-haired person with the new dye they had, was selling some old products that she makes and what could make things worse? Is the fact that it was a family business god it reminded her of Miguel, suddenly a purple-haired girl came in as she looked to the bell ring.

"Oh, my is that Mal from auradon I see there or do my eyes deceive me?!?"

Mal smiled chuckling and nodded, her hair was purple and long to her chest, the tiara Indicated she was not a lady anymore she was the queen or going to be.

"Hey, uhh can we talk privately?" She asked alya the daughter of Amira and Aladdin Aziz's little sister. "Or wait, let me guess Aziz has you working both shifts?"

"Actually, not many came in, come on." She opened the door to the back and then the second one to the back of the store.

Mal took a second to look at her new surroundings, and sat down.

"Hey, do you know where that ember is?" She asked curiously.

While helping shelving stuff up she replied "you're not telling me Hades's ember, are you?" Alya asked looking once the last item was settled and headed to sit across from Mal "funny thing is everyone thinks I'm cursed but half of us even got near it."

"Oh, the curse Evie's mother put on? Yeah, I know, gratefully I was in Auradon with the rest when that happened, does henry still doesn't remember?"

All she could do was shake her head with a smile because that does not bother her really, it is fun to see him confused.

"Speaking of which, where are Evie and the rest?" She asked her looking up at the shelves while they talked, marking down the objects of what needs stocking and none.

"Still settling in at Granny's," mal answered twirling her purple curled hair "I'm not even going to bother about my older sister Lily."

When she said that some of the stuff, she was putting away with focus turned into a mess, frustrated sigh she would pick them up not letting Mal as she is lady of Auradon and respects her.

She chuckled "Alya, hey just cause I'm lady of the court doesn't mean you have to do formalities." One of the things she hated. "So then, maybe you'd like to maybe see Jay again? His father may have been ruthless but I think everyone deserves a chance."

She thought for a bit at the invitation and grinned looking at Mal nodding and whistles for her monkey who jumped on her shoulder as they both started to head on to find Hades before Uma did, as Melody and the others kept swimming in the ocean but now they were close to Where both clown fishes are, this may be the beginning but it wasn't the ending.

Meanwhile Henry was working on his job in his desk at granny's when he came across to a pen, and once he held it, he stared at it as if he was trying to remember something.