Chapter 5: You Are My World My Darling

Beginne am Anfang

"Dory... do you ever think my dad is out there?" Nemo was worried as he had a little one of his own to take care of he left behind in the ocean when the current came.

EXT. OCEAN - EVENING -

Calm and cool that's what it felt like, a young little fish on her own named Nemy looked out of the anemone wondering her daddy went, she was confused and scared being only a small fish like her dad was when was young she was born with a lucky fin too looking around wondering where her dad is, she looked up to see something, so holding her breath Nemy would pop out of the water and gasped at the sight of someone trying to get her with claws swimming as fast as she could with her fin it was too late as someone caught her a loud screech signaled that it was a bird, dropped in a bowl looking around terrified.

"Where am I?" she asked shaking.

Suddenly a terrifying man showed up at the bowl looking at her.

"Oh, don't worry, I am not going to hurt you, just enough so I don't feed you to him." he would turn to his red bird and chuckled evilly walking out the next bowl on the other nightstand she turned and swam to the side of the fishbowl.

"... Grandpa?" Nemy asked making sure she is right.

An older looking fish turned to see the younger one, it was him she was looking for him for her dad but to find him here is very odd, the older fish was Marlin Nemo's dad who has been captive by Jafar who knows how long, Nemy tried to look for a way out scanning the scenario hoping there's a sink or toilet somewhere that would lead them back to the ocean holding her breath she popped up to see better.

Marlin sighed playfully at his granddaughter remembering how this was like with his son just unable to believe that he's going through this again

"Whatever you're thinking what's the plan this time Nemy." He asked looking at her watching.

"Well, daddy said that he escaped through the toilet and every toilet leads to the drain and into the ocean so, we need to find one."

He chuckled with a smile "Well if you're anything like your father I'm sure you'll find a way back to him."

Nemy listened and sighed going into her tower.

Back in Hyperion Heights

Nemo sighed in his tower as he wanted to find his daughter quick, hoping she hadn't gotten into any trouble.

Star was allowed in janes room as she was asked to check on the fishes but she knew them and was surprised to see Nemo her friend from the ocean.

"Star?!" Nemo asked heading to the tanks side.

"Nemo what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I was off looking for my daughter we got separated, so I've been on the search to find her."

Star looked around now she had two problems to fix and sighed looking at him "you need to get into sea that's for sure, where's your dad?"

Nemo looked down and Dory came by looking at her as he would go back into his little tower again. "Mom can tell you."

He gestures to Dory and Star looked at Dory knowing her short term memory loss, as she came up.

"I don't want to say in front of him mind getting me out of the tank?"

She definitely forgot that she can't be out of water much but star took her out anyways

"Now what was I doing? Oh right, get my ring." Dory said "get the ring and put it on my fin." She breathes weakly.

Star did as told and she magically transformed into a woman, a blue highlight in her hair to give her a bit of reference so people see its Dory but as a human due to these rings that let them willingly change when they want.

"Marlin is dead... we lost him not a while ago." She said quietly.

Star couldn't believe it as she looked down "well I'm headed to the ocean maybe we can talk to some friends?" She asked.

Dory gave a grin looking at her "let's go get my granddaughter."

Star and Dory both dove into the water as she took off her ring the two girls had set off to go find Nemy for Nemo, it was then Nemy was put in a tank with a closed door so she wouldn't escape looking scared wishing she was with her dad. Marlin looked at her knowing how scared she was remembering everything that happened to him and his son as it was history repeating itself only this time she didn't have anyone to help her.

"It'll be okay, grandpas here, it's okay, I won't let anything bad happen to you I promise." He said making that same promise he did his son.

Throughout swimming the ocean star would sing an old song she knew "ahh ahh ahh you are my world my darling, what a wonderful world I see, you are the song I'm singing."

Soon enough they'd make it go to her before she gets taken to someone else as a pet if she survives long enough.