TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26

Start from the beginning

"Hiro

"Hiro...."

"I don't want to talk to you right now," Takahiro said as Kamaria reached out to him. Quickly he picked up their son and took Takara's hand while the twins followed him out of the house just as Luca walked in. Mar quickly looked away until her father's hand forced her to look at him.

"He beat your ass good," Luca said, rubbing the bruise on her face. "I hate to say it, but you deserved it. However, this was my fault as well. I spoiled your ass until a point you thought everything you did was right. This time you were wrong. You cause that man to lose a hand and an eye because you thought he was harmless."

"But Dad, I didn't kiss him! Everyone is taking Hiro's side in this shit! Why isn't anyone listening to me?! Y... you're right; I should've stopped it before it got out of hand. I allowed him to kiss me, and I kissed him back the first... I also allowed him to get close to me yesterday because I thought we had come to an understanding. I was the fool and played into his game...."

"Why do you think that is Kamaria?" He says, making Kamaria make contact with her father's eyes. "It's a reason. I would like to hear it from you." Luca said. Mar just stared at her father, trying to understand what he was saying.

"I didn't like him."

"But you did. I'm not saying you don't love your husband, but you married young at nineteen. Not only that, you had his child at the same age. Tell the truth you loathe him in a way. I know this because your Mother was like this toward me for a long while. We loved each other, but she hated me for taking her the way I did and how I treated her in the beginning. The only difference was there was no other man around to show her attention as Shino was giving to you." He said.

"I feel ashamed. I don't want to lose Takahiro, but I feel that I have. Daddy, he won't look at me and the things he said yesterday...."

"That man isn't going to leave you. However, you did hurt him. Things may not be the same with the two of you as they were before, but you will make it back to each other. Give him time, and don't push him. It may take days or months but let him cool off. You both have hurt each other. Maybe... maybe you need to get back to what you had in the beginning, but only you two know how to do that," Luca said with an arched eyebrow as Luna walked up, rubbing against him. The big cat loved fucking with Luca only because she probably felt that he was scared to death of her.

"I don't understand why in the hell Hiro keeps that big fucking cat in the house. A fucking panther! Aren't you scared to have her around the kids? Shit, she should be with the other fucking wild animals not in the house!"

"Hiro has had her since she was a baby. Luna thinks she's just as little as Snow. She harmless Dad...."

"Yeah, until she wants to go back to her predatory state. Realizing we are food and not a friend," He said as Kamaria called her over so Luca could relax. One would think that his fear of cats would leave with all of the different types of cats running about the community.