TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25

Start from the beginning

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"T-Takahiro, please. I-it wasn't what you thought," She said, touching him again. Kamaria watched as his neck turned red, separating up to his face as the fire burned in his eyes.

"You were kissing him!"

"I... I w... wasn't...."

"YOU WERE FUCKING KISSING HIM! I KNOW WHAT I SAW, KAMARIA! I KNOW WHAT FUCK SAW!" He yelled as she tried to touch his face. Quickly Hiro slapped her hand back. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" He yelled again, swinging. Kamaria was shocked to feel a punch land to her face.

"Y-you hit m-me!"

"I should kill you! I SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOU! Do you know how much I fucking love you? ANSWER ME DAMNIT! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I DAMN LOVE YOU?! FOR YOU TO GO TO DO THIS TO ME! If you didn't want me any longer, just say that. Don't fuck behind my fucking back...."

"TAKAHIRO, HE KISSED ME! I DIDN'T EVEN KISS HIM BACK! I WAS TRYING TO PUSH HIM AWAY WHEN YOU WALKED IN! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!" She yelled, grabbing at his shirt getting hit again. This time the hits didn't stop as she fought him back. Neither heard Xerxes nor Reece walk into the room. 

"WOAH, WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!"

"Ask you, damn sister!" Takahiro yelled as he pulled him away. "Where the fuck did that asshole go! I'm about to fucking kill the bastard!" Takahiro screamed, leaving the room as Xerxes looked back at his sister, and Reece ran after Hiro.

"What the hell did you do?"

"What did I do? Xerxes, he hit me first...."

"KAMARIA! REECE AND I COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF YOUR CHILDREN WALKING IN HERE SEEING THAT SHIT! I KNOW TAKAHIRO DIDN'T JUST JUMP ON YOU! WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO?!" Xerxes screamed, making his little sister jump looking down at the floor then her destroyed art room.

"S-Shino...."

"Say no more. You better hope this can be fixed. I told... we told you to stay away from that man. Mar,  I don't see why you couldn't see that he only wanted one thing." X said, pulling his sister into a hug kissing the top of her head. "I'm fucking pissed at both of you. Understand how he felt, just as you did seeing him kiss that bitch back in Japan. Shit, Mar, we only have been home for two fucking weeks and this. It has to stop, or it's going to be the end of you two... I will check you over in a minute. First, let me go find your husband." He finished as she nodded, thinking how bad she just fucked up.

"WHERE IS HE?!" Takahiro yelled, kicking in the door of Shino's home

"WHERE IS HE?!" Takahiro yelled, kicking in the door of Shino's home. Jun jumped, pointing to the room her brother had just walked in. She knew he had done something by the way he came into the house smiling. The only thing she could do now was hope that Takahiro would spare her brother's life.

Quickly she followed him to the room, and soon as he opened the door, he gripped Shino by the collar of his shirt, beating the mess out of the man. Yeah, he tried to fight back, but Shino wasn't any match for Takahiro. Jun was sure that the man was going to beat him to death until Reece stepped in, pulling him off of the man.

"Calm down, Tanaka!" He said, standing between the two men, but it didn't stop Takahiro from pulling his gun shooting between Shino's legs, almost hitting his shit. Before shooting again, hit him in the torso and again in the leg until Reece whispered something in Hiro's ear. Whatever was causing the man to make eye contact with him and nod as the other Don walked into the room was a sword.

"Look like you really fucked up this time. Shit, Shino, we all warn you to stay away from Tanaka's wife. You wanted to play fucking games and have this man act out of his character, causing him to put his hands on my little sister. You know I can't blame him. I would beat my wife's ass, too, if I thought she was fucking another man, yet alone seeing them kiss. Then kill the man she was fucking in front of her, but since we all promise my Opa that we would let you live for some strange reason, and he signed that fucking peace agreement... Kamaria just has to witness you losing some body parts. Mar, get your fucking ass in here!" He said as she walked in with her head down. Xerxes shook his head as he handed Tanaka his sword.

A sick smirk came to the man's face as he slowly stabbed the blade through Shino's shoulder, causing the man to scream out in pain. This made Mizu come running into the room from wherever he was at. After seeing what it was all about, he turned to Jun, sighing as they both shared a look.

"What should he lose, Kamaria?"

"Taka...."

"WHAT SHOULD HE FUCKING LOSE, KAMARIA!?" He cut her off, screaming. The girl jumped, looking at her brother, shrugging his shoulders walking away. "Pick two things. You only have five seconds, or I will pick for you. Maybe I'll say fuck that damn promise and agreement. That means I will break the promise I made to your Grandfather."

"O-okay... I'm sorry, Shino...."

"What the fuck are you telling him you're sorry for!" Hiro asked as Shino chuckled, causing the man to take a dagger, stabbing it through Shino's cheek as he came out on the side.

"OH MY GOD!" Kamaria screamed, looking at Reece, who looked like he wanted to laugh. "A-an eye and his left hand. Hiro haven't...." She started until he turned to her quickly with an evil look. "Sorry... his eye, I don't care which one and left hand," She cried as Reece held the man's hand out and Xerxes walked back into the room with his medical bag. Swiftly he opened it as Takahiro cut off Shino's hand. His screams were like something out of a horror film, and Kamaria wanted so bad to look away but knew that she couldn't as she watched her brother walk up, handing her the tool to dig out the man's eye.

"Y-you want me to do it?" She asked as Xerxes stared. Slowly Kamaria stepped up to Shino's breathing heavy as Reece and Hiro held him down, and X held open the man's right eye. Mar swallowed hard, digging the tool into his eye until the eye popped out, and X cut it.

Afterward, Xerxes cleaned man up as Takahiro walked to the door, stopping to look at Kamaria. His intense stare caused her to look away as he sighed, leaving. Soon as he disappeared, Mar broke down, feeling a set of arms wrap her body.

"I'm sorry, Ane-san. I tried to stop him from making a mess of things," Jun said as Kamaria looked at a weeping Shino. Rage took over as she pulled her gun, shooting the man two more times. Once in the leg and arm.

"Mar, it's a little too late for that. Go home and try to patch things with your husband. It's too late tonight but make sure you both go talk to Pops or the twins in the morning," Reece said, taking her gun and walking her to the door.

 It's too late tonight but make sure you both go talk to Pops or the twins in the morning," Reece said, taking her gun and walking her to the door

Well Shino found out where his stupidness got him and Kamaria learn a viable lesson as well. A person can only take so much. Will they be able to come back after this? We know it may have hurt to Mar to see Takahiro kiss his EX, but all of this is a little too far. Not to mention AJ being dumb af again. Ella plan was to get him drunk but seen that wasn't working. What AJ didn't know was the waiter was her little friend. We all know how that ended....

Thoughts???