TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25

Comenzar desde el principio

"Happy?" He asked as she smiled, nodding her head, and soon after, the waiter was back and filling it again. Once again, Ella sat across from AJ, waiting for him to drink the wine, and he did, watching as she became more excited each time. Ella, on the other hand, was hoping he get drunk fast. She had things big things planned for them.

'What is this girl up to?' He asked himself as he watched her and listened to her talk about their daughter and how great of a family they would be. AJ was so glad when the food arrived. At least it shut her up for a minute.

"I don't want to live in the house we've been meeting up at. Do you think your parents will get us a home built? I mean, who would want to live in a home that you were fucking two different women in."

"Who said we were moving in together? Ella, you and I always go on dates. Just as Lo and me. Why do you think this night is any different? Shit, why can you stop tripping about him fucking Lola?" He said, making her little smile turn to a mad face as he cared.

'What is taking so long? Why isn't he getting drunk?' Ella questioned herself as she quickly snapped her fingers, and the waiter was there once more pouring wine causing AJ to shake his head. 'Damn, he has already had about nine glasses.' She thought to herself, smiling as he drank another glass.

'That's your game. You want me drunk,' He chuckled to himself. 'Well, Ella, you have to try something harder than wine. She must don't know who my Mother is.' AJ thought, downing another glass of wine. It had to be his tenth glass, but this one tasted a little different, as the last thing he remembered was Ella asking was he okay.

 It had to be his tenth glass, but this one tasted a little different, as the last thing he remembered was Ella asking was he okay

"You're looking beautiful tonight," Shino said as Kamaria quickly turned to the man standing in her art room. She smiled, shaking her head focusing back on her drawing. She knew he was just trying to get a rise out of her, and it wasn't going to work.

"I thought we came to an understanding back in Tokyo, Shino? I love my husband, and you need to look elsewhere."

"What I see is a young woman that didn't get to choose what she wanted in life. You were forced to marry Takahiro because of what he did to you—made to believe that you were in love with a man in just a short period of time. We all know that is not possible. Plus, look at your age difference. He's thirty-one to your twenty-two years of age. I know that nine-year differences feel weird. You need someone that understands you as I do." Shino says, taking the brush from her hand causing Kamaria to turn to him quickly. The main reason was to curse his ass out, but he heard footsteps coming down the hall, so Shino quickly pressed his lips to hers as Takahiro walked into the room.

"Ōjo I was look... THE FUCK!"

"WAIT, HIRO, IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Kamaria yelled as Shino smiled, slipping outside of the room. Takahiro looked back at the door, then at her. She was sure he was about to chase after the man and kill him. So, he tried to stop him, "B-baby," She said, touching his arm.