They left one by one after treating my injuries and let me eat in peace, Paimon wanted to rest by the terrace because it was so hot for her inside the room. Everyone in the estate was busy with cleaning and the others were busy with patrolling the areas. They might've noticed that there were more enemies around recently too.

"Yahallo! Is my (Y/N) around? Eh? She's injured again?!" 

I heard a certain muffled voice in the other room, I immediately knew who it was as the door slid open. "My, my! You look like a mummy! Who hurt you?! I'll blast their faces with my fireworks!" 

I smiled at Yoimiya who went towards me and knelt down quickly, holding my bandaged arm gently. "They're not that bad, Miya." I rolled my eyes at her, "I have the guts." I added, crossing my arms confidently as she let out a hysterical laugh.

Yoimiya and I became close after playing with the kids near Amakane island, I guess we had the same weird personality that's why we got along quickly. She loved making and setting off fireworks; it was her work, after all. She and I often see each other whenever her dad asks me for a favor, so she always wants to tag along with me. She has a very bubbly personality and she talks a lot. It reminded me of something, but I can't describe it. It was that feeling of nostalgia again.

"Anyway, we're holding a festival for tonight and I just finished making the fireworks! You better come! But your injuries... do you need a floating wheelchair, just in case?" She gestured and placed her pointing finger on her lips, "Still! You have to come, you said you wanted to see flowers. I did like 30 of them so you have no choice but to go, right? Right?" She pouted and scooted closer to me. 

"Miya, I don't need a wheelchair, I can walk." I chuckled and pressed the bridge of my nose, I stood up to prove to her. Where is she even going to get a floating wheelchair?

"That's great!" She clapped her hands and slightly hopped, "Don't be late, everyone will be there, okay? I'll save you a spot!" She jumped happily, holding my hands. 

"Thank you, a good rest is what I need but I'll be there, don't worry." I assured, her eyes twinkled in happiness. 

"Yay!" She beamed, "I have to go and help with the preparations, see ya there~!" She waved and hummed a happy tone as she left the room. I waved back and sat back down, my legs began aching now. I might really need a floating wheelchair, after all.

I finished eating my food and decided to get some fresh air so I went to the terrace where Paimon is at and there she laid on the chair, sleeping and snoring. She looked like a squirrel sleeping balled up like that. I didn't bother her and just went to the fence to look at the view. 

The wind suddenly blew hard and my ponytail suddenly went loose, the tie came off but I caught it. It was Scara's hair tie but he let me keep it, I don't know why so I just kept using it. It had a pretty maroon flower pendant on it and looked like it was used by someone else before me. What if I get his dandruff on my hair? Just kidding. 

I tied my hair back in a ponytail and stared at the blue sky. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him in a while, not that I want to though. It's been a few weeks ever since he treated me to that Uyuu restaurant he rented, we left there after almost 2 hours because he had something to do. I didn't see him anymore after that night. 

Do I want to see him?

No way. What if he's just being nice to me so he can use me... right? He's a fatui harbinger, I can't trust him just easily, I'm not stupid. I'll never forget what happened in Liyue, Childe was straight up so nice to me then betrayed me and even tried to kill me! What if it happens again? 

"Oh, fuck, ow!" 

Speak of the fucking devil. I turned my head to the side to see him standing awkwardly beside me with leaves and twigs everywhere on his body, "Hey, uh.. no one comes here right? Geez, I feel like a hitman sneaking in here." He whispered to me and chuckled, as if what he said wasn't almost true.