Volume 10: Warnings and Promises

Start from the beginning

It was one of those moments you see on the movie where the father is in the livingroom waiting for his child to get home for whatever he or she was. He sits on the shadow patiently awaiting the arrival of his rebellious teenager. He turns the lamp next to the sofa he has been sitting for hours with a stern look.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Who else?" he said. He had a very stern look on his face.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing. What's happening, Mario? You're coming home late. You are cutting class. You're not calling when you go out. And you're coming home with bruises all over you." he said.

I looked to the floor. I really didn't know what to say. He was right. I have change. Whether it has been Archer's influence or not. I have change.

"Mario?" he asked. "Come close, son"

I walked to him without looking at him. I sat next in the sofa next to him. The living of our house wasn't very spacious. It had a chimney, a lamp, two small sofas and a big one. It had an ugly carpet that I always since I was a child. 

"What's the matter, Mario?" he asked again.

Part of me wanted to tell him everything that has happened since the party where Archer kiss me. However, another part didn't. It would mean a lot of drama and a lot of explainting. I was emotionally and physically drain. I didn't want to get into right now.

"Nothing, dad. Just having some rough days, I guess." I said, tiredly.

"Rough days, huh? Are you sure that's all?" 

"Yeah, I'm just-just having a few dog days. I'm sure I'll be back to normal in no time" I said.

"If you say so" he said and drop the conversation. 

I was kind of expecting that to happen. Dad and I don't have a good relationship where we are open to one another. We have nothing in common. We usually just have meaningless, short conversations. This is the longest conversation we have that doesn't involve something relevant to CNN.

Dad got up and we said goodnight. He left the room and slowly went up the steps. His heavy steps on the wooden stairs could be heard through the house. I sighed and turn off the lamp. I waited until he took the last step to actually leave the room and go up the stairs.

"Hey, sexy" a voice said, when I entered my room. It made me jump out of my skin and almost scream, but I remembered my family was sleeping. For a moment, I thought it was Clark that had followed me home. 

I rapidly turned on the light of my room. There I see a half naked Archer laying on my bed, smirking. The same smirk as always. My nerves calmed a little, which alarmed me. I was being to build this sort of shelter on Archer. 

And if you think Archer really cares about you, you're more stupid and pathetic than I ever thought. He doesn't care about you. He will never. He is a thief, a criminal. A liar.

The voice of Clark echoed in my head. Returning the doubts I had of Archer again. I don't get myself anymore. I go from loving him, to not loving. From trust, to doubt. And vice versa. I don't what is going through my head anymore. 

"Are you going to stand there all night or are you going to come into bed with me" he said, seductibly. 

I turn the lights off again. "What are you doing here? In your underwear?!" I whispered, as quiet as I could. But my hystery was hampering that. 

"I missed you already, dollface"

I was too tried to fight with him. I was just drained. I got into the bed next and close my eyes. 

"You're gonna sleep with all that on ya?" he asked. I didn't know if he meant that as foreplay or just genuine curiosity. 

I mumbled in my pillow. Too tired to be able to use proper verbal language.

"Okay, I'll undress you" he said, quietly. 

I was too tired to comprehend what that meant. 

I felt someone taking my shoes off, then my socks. Archer's hands softly massaged my feet for a moment. Then he grabbed me and sat me up. He grabbed the hemd on t-shirt and pushed it up. I felt his thumbs passed through my flat stomach and my hips. I felt his lips kiss my chest, repeatly. I left a moaned leave. I swear, I could fell his smirk against the sound of my rapid heart against my chest. He grabbed the button of my pants and then I heard the zipper go down. I felt my pants being pull down. I felt his hands, that surprisingly were still warm, against my thighs.

"Nice bulge" he said, with a chuckled. 

Before I could say anything, he pressed his lips against mine. We kissed softly and then more ravenously. Between hungry kisses, his tongue entered my mouth. He got on top of me. Chest against chest. Around lower halves grinding. Our bodies on fire.

I needed to know how much this meant to him. 

"Fuck me" I whispered in his ear, as he sucked on my neck.

He stopped.

"What?" he asked.

"You heard me" 

He gave a stern looked. The most serious look he has giving since I know him. 

"No" he simply said. He got off me and laid next to me.

I was relief because I wasn't ready. I'm still a virgin. I don't have a lot of sexual exiperince. Clark and I were never got to stage. And, also, I want to be special. I don't know, maybe I'm just a prude. But I had to asked anyways. 

"Why?" I said, looking into those green emerald eyes.

"I said it before, dollface. I really like you. And I know you're a virgin. I know you're not ready. And I won't  force you to do anything you don't want to do. I really regret me first time. I don't you to regret yours. Besides, we just started dating. We have a long time ahead of us of heated action" he said.

I raised my eyebrow. "A long time, huh?"

He smirked and pulled me closer to him. I laid on his side with my head on his naked shoulder. 

"A very long time" he said, sleepily.

I sighed in serenity and pleasure. Long nights have I wish to sleep in the strong arms of someone like Archer. 

"Good night, Archer"

"G'night, dollface"

_______________