You saw isabela laying on her bed waiting for you. You realized she hadn't noticed you walked in, you smirked softly before closing the door, locking it quickly.

You walked over to her bed quietly "hey Isabela." You smiled as you saw her jump suddenly "Oh, hi Y/N, you scared me." You chuckled softly before sitting on her bed.

She sat up and looked up at you with a smile "What book do you have there?" You shrugged "I don't really know, it's some book my friend recommended to me."

Isabela nodded and smiled before laying her head on your shoulder, looking at your book. You felt your heartbeat quicken as you began to read.

You stayed in this position for a few hours. You hadn't realized how late it was til you glanced at the clock, 9pm. You looked down at isabela and moved your shoulder slightly as you realized she fell asleep.

"Hey, I'm gonna go back home, I'll come over tomorrow though." You spoke softly. Isabela shook her head and wrapped her arms around your waist, pulling you close to her "Dont leave." She mumbled.

You chuckled softly and without thinking, placed a small kiss on her forehead. You only realized what you did after Isabela looked at you, shocked.

"I-I'm sorry.." You mumbled as you looked away from her, blushing in embarrassment. Isabela only chuckled in response. "Y/N, it's okay."

You looked at her as she moved her hand up your thigh "You-you sure?" You mumbled. She nodded and kissed your cheek gently "I'm sure."

You turned towards her before smiling softly "I like you! I mean like- really, really, like you!" You blurred out, you realized what you had said after a dark blush formed on your face.

Isabela smiled and sat up as she looked at you. A small amount of shock formed on her face as she heard what you had said. She shook her head, trying to get rid of the shock. "I like you too Y/N."

You let out a sigh of relief when you heard her, you leaned back before she smashed your lips together. Your eyes widened in shock as you realized what happened.

You kissed back as Isabela deepened the kiss, slowly moving onto your lap. She straddled your lap as you put your hands on her waist, her arms wrapped around her waist.

You felt Isabela smile against your lips before you bit down on her lip, asking for entrance. She obliged and opened her mouth slightly, you grinned and pushed your tongue into her mouth. You felt Isabela entangle her tongue with yours.

Whilst french kissing her you gently ran your hands up her waist. Isabela's back subconsciously arched before you moved your hands up to her breasts. You pulled away and looked at her for approval.

Isabela nodded, causing you to grin. You slowly began playing with her clothed chest. Isabela let out a breathy moan as she began to grip onto the back of your hair.

You left soft kisses on her neck before standing up, leaving Isabela on the bed. Isabela looked up at you, confusion plastered all over her face. You chuckled under your breath before you began to take her dress off with a little bit of her help.

You looked at her body, admiring it. You slipped your hands to her bra, you unhooked it and slipped the straps off. You couldn't help but stare.