TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23

Start from the beginning

"You're upset with me. I know it. I should have told you that I took that thing out of my arm, but I wanted to surprise you with the pregnancy. Then... then all of this shit started to happen. First with Shino, then the other night. Go ahead, yell, scream, blame me for losing our child." Kamaria said, sitting at the end of the bed as Takahiro walked in. To her surprise, he came and embraced her.

"Ōjo never thought this was your fault. I don't blame you, nor what happened the other night. I just don't think it's was that baby's time. Things happen for a reason. Sometimes shit happens, and we can try again when you are ready. Still, that will have to wait. I... I do have a question for you, Kamaria," Takahiro said, kissing her hair. It was something that's been floating over his head for a minute.

"That is?"

"I will save the one I really want to know for last, but how do you actually feel about the twins?"

"What do you mean?" Kamaria asked, looking into his eyes. They were sweet little girls, although they acted as if they were scared as hell of them the first two days.

"Do you want to do this? Raise them?"

"Do you not?" She asked while Hiro nodded his head. He loved them already and saw a lot of his brothers in them with the things they did. "Well, there isn't a need for questioning it. They are innocent, and I know you saw the bruises on their little arms. Who can do that to those sweet little girls? I wouldn't want more than to raise them with you." She smiled, making him nod, readying himself to ask the next question.

"We will talk to them more tomorrow. Now could you answer this? Why can't you see Shino for what he is? The man wants you, and you only see it as a friendly thing. What else you're going to let him do before you see he is trying to destroy us. Men like Shino don't care what they hurt long as they get what they want. Shino is a womanizer who only wants what's between your legs to destroy what we have. He's obsessed with you. With the fact of being with you nothing more," Takahiro said, making Kamaria look up finally.

"Are you trying to ask do I want him to?"

"Baby, you have only been with one man...."

"And I love only one man. I'm not going to lie... it did feel good to have someone else have an interest in me, and the attention was okay, but I love you. You and our children are all I want. If it makes you happy, I will stay away from him to make you happy." She said, making him shake his head.

"Mar, it's not to make me happy. I want you to understand that you can't go around thinking everyone is harmless. Nor can you go around blindly just because you are Luca Köhler's daughter. That alone puts a big ass target on your back. You're older enough to understand that you can be wrong sometimes," He said, making her look at him standing quickly. Hiro knew he had made her upset as she stormed out of the room.

"That didn't end well," He said, shaking his head.