Chapter 48

SO YEA WE'RE BACK TO THE ACTUAL STORY WHEEEEEE

Yoko POV:

"YOU GUYS FOUGHT?!"

"WHAT?????"

"HOW RECKLESS!"

"HOUSE ARREST?"

"I GUESS WE'LL BE ATTENDING THE OPENING CEREMONY WITHOUT YOU!"

"DID YOU WIN?"

I gaped at the two battered and bruised boys, Bakugou and Deku. Apparently, those two had fought...over some stupid thing.

"Answer me, who won?" Chisako asked.

"Me." Bakugou and Deku said at the same time.

Chisako threw her hands up in the air and walked away, straightening her skirt.

We made our way (without Deku and Bakugou), when a cocky voice said: "I heard the news, Class A!"

I turned around to see Neito Monoma leaning against the lockers, grinning smugly. "TWO PEOPLE!" He laughed. "TWO PEOPLE FROM CLASS A FAILED THE HERO LICENSE EXAM!"

"Well, was it you who failed in your class?" Chisako asked.

Monoma laughed loudly once more, then turned around.

"Then who was it?" Kirishima asked, shocked.

Class B appeared, some waving at us. Kendo was giving Monoma a dirty look as he said, "Every one of us passed. We've pulled ahead, Class 1-A!"

"....sorry, everybody..." Shoto said miserably.

"Please let me kill him." My eye twitched. "Please, please, please let me kill Monoma...."

"Hey, maybe later." Denki grabbed my arm before I could send Monoma to the pits of hell.

"Acooooording to Vlad-ley teaaaacher, during da second semesterrr, we'll have a classss together." A girl with a american accent said. "Lookin forward to it!"

Monoma whispered something into her ear.

"I can't wait to beat the shit out of you!" The girl said, looking a bit confused as Monoma laughed.

"Stop teaching her weird phrases!!" Kendo karate-chopped Monoma.

"Sorry about him." Aika apologized.

"You better be." Chisako huffed.

"Hey, you guys are holding up the back, here..." a familiar voice said. We all turned to see Hitoshi Shinso, the purple-haired dude.

"Shinso." Fumikage said darkly.

"The guy who fought Midoryia at the festival." Jiro said.

"That guy seems a little rougher now..."

All the students of U.A. High gathered up around a small stage in Ground Beta.

"Hello!" Principal Nezu greeted us. "Its me, your beloved tiny mammalian principal!"

Then he started to talk about the beauty of his fur and diet. I zoned out until he exclaimed, "What's thrown my lifestyle out of whack is the 'incident' you all know about...the one that happened during summer break."

I bit my lip and tried to look innocent as some of my classmates pointedly looked my way.

"The loss of our pillar." Nezu continued. "The effects of that incident have begun to manifest themselves faster than one could imagine. Moving forward, our society likely awaits many difficulties."

"Yeah, like Dad becoming No. 1." I muttered.

"And for those second and third years in the Work Studies, even more so than ever, it is critical to have an awareness of crisis and conduct yourselves accordingly."

Work studies????

I zoned out, and I didn't realize Nezu had concluded his speech until several loud barks interrupted my thoughts.

"GRRR YESTERDAY BARK GRRR DORM RAGH BARK BARK BARK UNBEF-- BARK RAGH GRRRR LIFESTYLE HUGH!!! BARK BARK BARK! AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Hound Dog screamed, then started to pant.

We all sweatdropped.

"Errr..." Vlad-King came on stage to translate. "'While there has been some unbefitting behavior in the dorms lately, such as the fight evolving two students last night...Please behave through the lifestyle you are expected to', is what he said."

"Grrrr...." Hound Dog growled.

What was that, Hound Dog-Sensei???"

"Now, everybody back to your classrooms!"

I hummed as we walked back. My hair was messed up since Denki had tried to braid it during the speech (and failed).

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy, Yokooooooooooo......" Mina walked up to me, fiddling with her fingers.

"Yeah, Mina?"

She found somewhere else to look than my face. "Say...was it you who confessed to Kaminari, or was it him?"

I frowned at the strange question. Then again, everything with Mina was strange. "Um, it was Denki."

"Oh, ok!" Mina said. "Thanks!"

"Um why?"

Mina's skin turned a brighter shade of pink. "NOTHING NOTHING AT ALL TOTES DOESN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WITH A CLASS B GIRL EHHHEHEHE BYE!"

She zipped off, probably to find Denki.

I smirked, and walked back to class with the others.