Trying New Positions(Johnny/Lily)

Johnny was sitting back against the headboard of bed in his hotel, the television playing the walking dead while he mindlessly ran his fingers through Lily's dark hair from where she layed between his legs, her head resting comfortably against his stomach as they both watched the show passively.

"Your hair's getting long." He mumbled. Her signature shaved sides were grown out, creating a softer style that made her look cute in Johnny's opinion as she tried to grow it out. She had complained about the upkeep of her hairstyle, and wanted something different.

"I know, as soon as it gets long enough, I'm getting extensions. This growing out shit sucks." She said softly, playing with Johnny's hand that was tangled with her own.

Johnny chuckled, and nodded sympathetically, he had grown his hair out many times in his life, and he agreed. "Maybe I'll actually have something to pull on now." He joked, tightening his grip in her hair for only a moment to demonstrate his point.

"That's never stopped you from pulling it before." She pointed out with a grin, turning her head to nip at skull tattooed on his side.

Johnny shrugged, it was true so he wasn't going to argue with her.

Lily turned onto her stomach, and trailed kisses across his tattoos, tracing her tongue across the eagle on his chest before nibbling at the tiger on his other side.

Johnny hummed at that before he pulled her up by the back of the head, and kissed her roughly, gripping her ass as she crawled up to straddle his hips.

The singer flipped them over to where she was on her back, sliding his tongue into her mouth as he tugged her shorts down her thighs.

Lily pushed at his chest for him to move back so that she could undress before she layed back, looking up at him with a smile.

A thought popped into Johnny's head, and he bit back a grin.

"What?" Lily asked in confusion, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Nothing." Johnny said, shaking his head to try and focus.

"Nuh-uh. Don't give me that, what's so funny?" Lily huffed, swatting his chest.

"We've never done missionary before." He snorted, sitting back slightly as he ran his hands over her thighs.

"Sure we-." Lily cut herself off, racking her brain to come up with a point in time when they had done that position, but she couldn't think of any. "Well shit." Was all she said, drawing a laugh from Johnny.

"Wanna try it out and see how we feel?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows at her playfully.

Lily rolled her eyes and shrugged. "I mean, I'm already here, so why not." She replied.

Johnny leaned down, and kissed her slowly, running his hands over her body as he nudged her legs apart with his thighs.

Lily gripped his hair, as he slid his tongue into her mouth, tugging at it gently before he pulled away.

"Lift your legs, gorgeous." He ordered, smirking when the bassist complied, teasing her folds with the tips of his fingers, tracing her clit.

Lily let out a soft sigh as the singer's finger pressed into her.

Johnny slowly pumped the digit in and out of Lily's pussy, pushing another in, drawing a moan from her.

"Faster." The bassist moaned as the singer scissored his fingers inside of her.

Johnny complied, picking up the pace as he mouthed at her jaw and throat, her thighs twitching in pleasure.

"Fuck!" She yelped when Johnny brushed her g-spot. Her eyes rolled back in her head at the mind numbing pleasure.

Johnny smirked and kissed at the side of the bassists head as he quickly pumped his fingers into the erogenous zone.

"Feels good? You like my fingers inside of your pussy?" The singer growled filthily into Lily's ear, nipping at the lobe to draw a gasp from her.

Lily turned her head and kissed the singer roughly, arching up into his chest.

"If you don't fuck me, Faust I swear to God I'll-." She growled, hissing when the singer pulled his fingers from her entrance, and pulled Lily's thighs up over his hips then thrusted into her, making Lily cry out at the sudden fullness.

"You'll what?" Johnny taunted as he thrusted into the bassist at a brutal pace.

Lily moaned and gripped the bedsheets tightly as the singer slammed into her repeatedly.

Johnny bent forward, and kissed up and down the woman's heaving chest, sucking one of her nipples into his mouth and nipped at it roughly, making her gasp.

"Johnny!" Lily whimpered, trying to get the singer's attention.

When Johnny didn't look up at her, Lily decided to play with fire. She reached down to grip the singer's hair tightly, and yanked his head up to meet her eye.

Before Johnny could even think about getting angry at the bassist for disobeying, Lily surged up and kissed him feverishly, digging her short nails into his scalp and drug them down the back of his neck, making him hiss.

"Fucking harder." Lily growled into the kiss.

A cry of pleasure fell from the bassist's lips when Johnny all but slammed into her, setting a rough pace.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! So fucking big!" Lily whimpered, throwing her head back against the pillow as Johnny settled to bite and lick at her neck as he slammed into her g-spot repeatedly.

"You're so fucking wet for me, such a good fucking girl." Johnny growled into her skin.

"No one fucks you better than me, do they?" The singer continued, trailing his lips up to mouth at Lily's jaw.

"Well one of the guys- fuck!" Before Lily could say anything else, Johnny wrapped a hand around her throat and slammed her head back against the wall, tightening the grip as he fucked her even harder.

"Finish that sentence, I fucking dare you." Johnny challenged, smirking when the bassist's eyes rolled back at the pressure on her windpipe.

Johnny kept his hand there until Lily's eyes started to flutter, and immediately loosened his grip, kissing her roughly when she gasped for air.

"Are you close, darlin'?" The guitarist asked as he felt his own orgasm approach.

All Lily could manage was a quick nod as she held on for dear life. Her eyes shot open and a deep groan rattled her chest when Johnny pressed his fingers into her mouth.

The singer watched with a lust filled gaze as Lily wrapped her lips around his fingers and sucked on them like it was a cock.

Johnny thrusted his fingers in time with his hips, upping his pace in hope of making the bassist cum first.

Lily's eyes suddenly widened and her back arched off the mattress as she squirted, her entire body trembling with mind numbing pleasure and ecstasy.

Johnny pulled his fingers out and kissed Lily firmly as he fucked into her perfect pussy several more times before he buried himself inside of Lily and came.

The bassist whimpered at the feeling of hot cum filling her up and ran her hands through Johnny's hair as he thrusted into her for a few moments to prolong their pleasure before he finally pulled out.

Johnny dropped down on top of Lily, keeping most of her weight on his forearms as her kissed her slowly.

"So..." He said, drawing the word out as he kissed the tip of her nose. "How do you feel about missionary?" He asked.

Lily laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Not too bad." She replied.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••