TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21

Start from the beginning

"I told you, your daughters were like me," Adele laughed. "They like their Fathers hair down than up."

"No, the demons like to torture me just as they do their brothers," He said, causing all of his daughters to glare at him while he laughed. Luca was trying to be a jackass tonight, but it wasn't going to work. Anyhow after getting settled in their seats, the same hostess came back to Takahiro with a shy smile planted on her face forcing a sigh to release from his mouth.

"Yes?"

"Sorry, sir, but he is really persistent. He says it's urgent that he speak to you. He says you can bring your wife or whomever you want to meet him. Still, he would not give me a name," She said as Kamaria looked over, reading the girl's name tag.

"Niko, could you please tell our visitor if he would like to speak with us. He could always come here and do it. My husband nor I will be meeting an unknown visitor alone."

"Yes, Madam Tanaka. I will let him know," Niko said, hurrying off. Quickly Xerxes and Reece turned to Takahiro. He could tell they both had the same thoughts running through their heads.

"Yamato?"

"No, everyone here knows The Ogawa Family. They are just as big as us. If he were here, we would know. I don't know who the hell this is, and if they want to speak to me, they can do it here as Ōjo instructed," He said. Luca agreed as they watched the people outside the room walk around looking at the art when the same girl walked back into the room with a woman causing them to touch their weapons.

"You told us that a man was looking to speak with my husband. Who the fuck is this? It's sure isn't a fucking man. She is clearly a woman unless there is something you are not telling us. I mean, I'm not judging you or anything, but you could have given us a heads up," Mar said, causing Elijah, Die, and Valentino to laugh. Both the hostess and woman look at each other.

"Sorry, Madam Tanaka, but I know how the Tanaka's work. They don't normally respond well to a request from a woman. I knew the only way to speak with him was to say I was man...." She paused as Takahiro cocked an eyebrow. "I... I should introduce myself...."

"You should, and if this isn't important, you can find your way out the door," Hiro cut her off, saying. The woman bowed, nodding her head, looking to the young hostess before making eye contact with Kamaria.

"Sir Tanaka, I-I'm your aunt. Please let me explain!" She said, holding up her hands. "I'm Rikona Fujita, your mother's little sister. I know it seems weird for me to come to you here, but you don't understand. I promised her I would run, but after she died, then thinking you and your brothers were dead. I think I got a second chance. Please, I will tell you whatever you need. Just hear me out." Rikona said. Takahiro stared at the woman as he looked over to his brothers.

One part of her wanted to kill the woman. The other part wanted to listen to her. Never once did his mother mention anything about having a little sister. To think about it, she never talked about her family at all. So, it made him wonder was she kidnapped and forced to give him children? If Rikona was telling the truth, she could shed light on how his mother ended up with his father.

"I don't have the time for this right now. Okimi, Kaneki search her. If you are clean, you can stay here with us for now. I will do the necessary later to see if you are telling the truth. Rikona, I may not be my Chichioya, but that doesn't mean I'm not ruthless. I will kill you just the same." He said. "Niko, you can take your leave." He said, watching as she whispered something to Rikona.

"Am I missing something? Do you know her or something?"

"I'm... I'm sorry, Madam Tanaka. Rikona is my mother," She said, holding her head down. Kamaria nodded, looking to Takahiro to take the lead.